Are some people really this stupid?

-
Well like Einstein said... There are two things that are without an end: one is the Universe and the other is the human stupidity... and he wasn't so sure about the first one.

'Fraid so. I live behind a Chevrolet dealership and people buy "cars" there every day. Sad, but true. There is no limit to human stupidity, or cruelty.

Man, at first glance that looked like my first car! Had to look at it real close to realize it wasn't. I have regretted selling it from day 1, 17 years ago, and have a little hope that it is still out there on the road or at the track. To see that it could have ended up in this idiot's hands was just sickening. Still looking for it, though, vl29c4b500537.

I think those people sniffed too much of the glue in school. I'm glad they are going to smash something else and not the Duster, but why do they need to smash anything at all? They never give any reason why he hates that car, just that he does.

I'll donate $20.00 if he will hit himself on top of his head with a hammer as hard as he can!

I'll match that offer!

Damn...give me an address and I'll hit him myself. For FREE.

As a side note: Ever watch a movie made in the 30's...40's....50's and see what are now considered "vintage cars" getting destroyed? The hair stands on the back of my neck....:shock:

Damn...give me an address and I'll hit him myself. For FREE.

As a side note: Ever watch a movie made in the 30's...40's....50's and see what are now considered "vintage cars" getting destroyed? The hair stands on the back of my neck....:shock:

let me know when you're going john. i'm coming too. you give him a right hook, i'll give him a left hook.

-
Back