Are you getting Old and Flabby, too?????

-

mobileparts

Reaction score
Well, as we get later in life, I guess it is inevitable that we all find a pound or two -- and get a little flabbier around the middle.... That's why YOU are reading this now....
Sometimes we need to change our life style..... so I went to the new fitness center that just opened up near me.... and they have some swanky new equipment -- half of which I had no idea what they did or how they work!!!!
So, I asked the manager, "Which of these machines will make me more attractive to the LADIES???!?!!?!"

He thought.............. and pointed.................................................to the ATM!!!!!!

IMG_5115.jpg

Ha ha ha you very funny..(in English with a Chinese accent ) :lol:

I am wondering at what age will I look in the mirror and see an old man?

I'm "down to" 182. I'd be in a lot better shape if it wasn't for my systemic pain, at 69.........

Last year, probably bumping 195--200

img_0271cs-jpg.jpg

I was a skinny little **** when I was only 21. This is at NTC Treasure Island CA. Behind the camera is our ham club, behind me is the auto hobby shop. I am out of school, and have been to Georgia for more RADAR (GCA) school for most of a year, have been "up here" on leave where I bought this Impala SS 327 and am on my way to NAS Miramar......which will turn out to be four years instead of two!!

Hams_011.jpg

Last edited:
Like, I mentioned, I am on this new "trim down kick"............. Last night I burned 5000 calories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is a lot for one night!!!!!!! How, you ask -- no it isn't sex, I am not that lucky....
I put a cookie tray of brownies in the oven and set it to 350 degrees.....
I fell asleep -- and when I woke up -- they were all burned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like, I mentioned, I am on this new "trim down kick"............. Last night I burned 5000 calories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is a lot for one night!!!!!!! How, you ask -- no it isn't sex, I am not that lucky....
I put a cookie tray of brownies in the oven and set it to 350 degrees.....
I fell asleep -- and when I woke up -- they were all burned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ran 3 miles today... ..finally I said, "Lady, you can keep your purse..."

I hear ya'!!!!!!!!!!
Last time I looked in this beautiful ladies' purse -- it was loaded with tampons and Kleenex.....
I settled for her fat girl friend.........
Needed to buy new leaf springs --- wasn't worth it, either.......

-
Back