argent grille paint

-
Dull Aluminum paint at Home Depot. It worked perfect for me!! Can't remember the brand.

totally auto has some real nice stuff. They carry the light and or dark argent depending on the year and application

If you are in a hurry, or want to put on a base coat, you can get Krylon Dull aluminum in their metallics line at Ace hardware or O'Reillys. It's what I did my grilles, console and dash with.

that's dull aluminum krylon spray bomb?those pieces look great.totally auto is the company that I couldn't remember.thanks for the info.

Yeah Kent - Krylon rattle can Number 1403. I had a quart of dull aluminum acrylic enamel, but the rattle can seemed so much quicker that I went ahead and used it.

BTW - "Where's Loganville??" I must have heard that 10,000 times when 96Rock put that on a commercial! I lived in Marietta 20 yrs and listened to 96Rock driving to North Ave. every day.

what are you looking for...textured.satin,smooth?
what grill are you restoring?

I originally painted my grille and headlight bezels with the Krylon Aluminum but was a little unhappy. I stripped the parts and went back, ordered the Mopar Argent Silver from Jegs and repainted the grille and bezels with that paint. I was much happier that I did. The grille definitely looked better with the Mopar silver.

I'm looking for all of them as I'm doing an ebody,an abody and a bbody.
hey 68coupe,they're still using that phrase.boy that gets old.thanks for the response's guys.

for the textured argents Totally Auto is nice
for the medium grey like a standard duster grill the correct color is Mopar Performance
Muscle Wheel paint..
i have not found a good match for the dull silver on a '68 - '69 Dart

-
Back