Arm rest placement??

-

BLOW-DART

Reaction score
seen a couple different early A's with the arm rests in different positions. some parallel , some tilted foreward, some tilted back? anyone know what the factory position is or is it another mopar thing where each plant did it different with what they had?

I would think, if you have the right year arm rests for the right year car……. They can only go on one way. That would be in the position where the screw holes line up.

Not meaning to hijack your thread, but is there anyone out there doing repops for 64-65 Valiants....???????

Rickster

seen a couple different early A's with the arm rests in different positions. some parallel , some tilted foreward, some tilted back? anyone know what the factory position is or is it another mopar thing where each plant did it different with what they had?
i think its where geting 40 year old stuff and thay brake ezy we have junked like 7 63to 66 a bodies but that all saved more than that lol so dont hate me lot of the had that kind of thing

i have a 64 dart, the front armrests are tilted up in the front a little, the rears are more horizontal.
-Tim

i have a 64 dart, the front armrests are tilted up in the front a little, the rears are more horizontal.
-Tim

ya mine are tilted up in the front so with the car's natural rake they seem to be about level for your forearm and then the backs are pretty much horizontal. but ive seen other cars with them horizontal in the front too. maybe it could be what someone else wrote that other year arm rests the holes are in different spots....

I would think, if you have the right year arm rests for the right year car……. They can only go on one way. That would be in the position where the screw holes line up.
Ditto......what year you working with?

-
Back