armor all question

-
Don't use that stuff. The best thing I have found for a vinyl roof (and some may call me nuts), is to get some vinyl dye in a spray can. I have used this on full on show cars with black roofs. Don't know about other colors.

For the interior of all my cars, all I have ever used is mild soap and water.

I use armor all protectant wipes on my interior parts with great results.

Don't use that stuff. The best thing I have found for a vinyl roof (and some may call me nuts), is to get some vinyl dye in a spray can. I have used this on full on show cars with black roofs. Don't know about other colors.

For the interior of all my cars, all I have ever used is mild soap and water.

What brand of spray dye did you use?
I need to do my LeBaron conv. top

Thanks

I used Armor all from the bottle, I put a lot on. Bad mistake, it turned the trim plastic all chalky. So I think it's fine if you don't overdo it like I did, sometimes more is not better. The wipes sound like a better idea if you're gonna use it.

personally, armor all is junk. on brand new cars its passable, but older cars no. it leeches out the grease from the vinyl and shortens its life. on vinyl tops and interior, if you need to clean it, use simple green and warm water. use an old toothbrush if its stuck in the grain.

Hey Keith!
I'll throw in my two cents here as well.
I don't like Armor All, I find it deteriotes the material overtime, rubber, vinyl you name it.
I find for a little more money McGuires as a better product line.
The tire gel works great, and so does the vinyl protector.

On one of my other cars in the past I put it on my vinyl top that was in great shape. Two months later it has thousands of tiny little splits/tears. It had dried out the previously supple non split top. Never again, I tossed out all the Armor all products and haven't bought any since. Meguirs makes a vinyl conditioner I believe. Or at least they used to, my friend used it on his Jeep CJ top and it lasted and looked great.

-
Back