Armrest Pads

-

duster414

Reaction score
I am having the most difficult tiime finding black armrest pads for a 1973 Duster. I can find lots of them for 1970-1972 but not the 73. I've done searches and looked at Legendary but no luck. Does anyone know where to get these??

i got a dark green pair with no ash trays and a white pair that look like they were black at 1 point both duster armrests if ur intristed

i got a dark green pair with no ash trays and a white pair that look like they were black at 1 point both duster armrests if ur intristed

Thanks .... but I have tan ones that I painted black with vinyl paint. Trouble is the black keeps wearing off. So I'm looking for actual black ones. I have the original black ones but there's a slash in the top of the one on the drivers side.

Have you tried painting them with SEM brand vinyl paint? I have had very good results were there vinyl paint.

i think i've got some from a 73 or 74 dart sport. with ashtray i beleive. i'm gonna have to look for them and im not sure what condition they are in but i think they are ok. let me know if you are interested

i think i've got some from a 73 or 74 dart sport. with ashtray i beleive. i'm gonna have to look for them and im not sure what condition they are in but i think they are ok. let me know if you are interested

If they're in good condition, I'd be interested if the price is right. Thanks!

-
Back