-
Status
Not open for further replies.

71-440-Duster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
ARP 140-5402 - main stud kit with 12 point nuts still in sealed box black oxide - $50

ARP stainless steel 12 point header bolts sealed - $20

ARP stainless steel 12 point oil pan bolts sealed - $30

Proform 950 cfm mechanical secondary race carb pulled for larger carb. Works excellent! - $500

Cal Custom Finned Valve Covers Big Block - Bead blasted and restored with black wrinkle finish - $100

Picture027.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Mike, x2 on that question. ProForm bowls are pretty intricate.

Can I see a better close up pic of the inside of one of those valve covers? Or just snap me a pic of the C.C. logo instead.

Sorry about that....I should have been more specific. It was a little late last night!

The carb was an 850 Holley that was upgraded using proforms base plate and body.

Here's a close up of the underside of the valve covers. It says Chrysler and the numbers looks like 644. Not sure, I'd have to verify this when I get home after work. I pulled these off my 71 Charger that the original owner had put on just after the purchase of the car, probably mid to late 1971 from his recollection.

Picture020.jpg

Thanks 71-440. Sorry I wasn't more clear with my question; it was a close up of the inside of the Cal Customs valve covers I wanted to see, or a pic of the logo if it has one on the outside. They don't look like any Cal Customs I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back