Artist needed

-

fastcorgigarage

Reaction score
I'm looking for a good artist that could draw and color a image for my shop logo. My shop is called Fast Corgi Garage and I'm wanting my logo to be my corgi dog driving my 64 Dodge dart, but done in a Rat Fink style. If you are able to or know someone that can do something like this let then message me to discuss more in detail and to come to a payment agreement. Thank you in advance.

Definately get a hold of a member here, 65vart. He did a few for members here, including myself. They are very "old school" and very cool. Here is a sample he did for my son...

Attachments

• Billy j white tractor.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 313
I used to do quite a bit of sketching years ago . A few of mine

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 289
  • 005.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 254
  • 017.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 258
  • 022.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 245
call darrel at signs911 sun prairie wisc dont have his # call info hell do it on photo shop in vynal put it on plywood like whatever size you want then screw it or shoot it to the wall

Stiil in search of an artist that can make me a ratfink style picture of my dog driving my 64 dodge dart.

I'm going to try this again on this forum. I need a artist that can draw me a Ed Roth style picture.

I am wanting a picture done of a 64 Dodge Dart 2 door post car with my Corgi dog driving it. Please read the description and if your up for the challenge PM me with a price first and with questions.

Description
I want the car color to be as close to Duplicolors Candied Green Apple as possible.
I want the slant 6 engine to be busting out of the hood
The dog needs to look like my dog color wise and I understand it wont look exactly like my dog since it is a cartoon monster, but remember corgi dogs have really short legs so don't draw him with a long arm on the shifter.
I'm not to hard to work with and I'm real easy going. I have a vision and I just want to get as close to it as possible. This will be my shops logo.

Attachments

• imagesCAJJCLMI.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 258
  • ed_roth_rat_fink_flattie.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 263
  • 20130716_121144.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 292
  • Big_Daddy_Ed_Roth_Waka_Waka.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 290
  • 20130716_121225.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 291
I love this idea.

I could cook this up in a bit, after I'm finished with an album cover I'm currently working on.

JRDart is really good. He's done a couple for me. Good luck getting hold of him.

If your OK with spending a couple of hundred bucks you can try the fellow that did my Show and Shine Artwork. You can check it out at www.watrousfunrun.com and check out the brochure. He did a cartoon of my 65 Dart and a friends car. Very happy with the results, easy to work with and gave me a number of different formats. Let me know what you think.

I forwarded your request to a friend of mine, he did this for me.....

Attachments

• ArtMyDart.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 261
I did a few of them for Tincup and quite a few over the years for members at bigblockdart.com. Let me know if this is what you are looking for.
DV

Attachments

• toup_small.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 257
  • Joe_Beef_2.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 256
  • deanstruck.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 271
  • 68Dart.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 235
I had heard from a couple of you but never got any news back. I'm still looking for a artist that can do the job I'm wanting done for a reasonable price.

Babyblue66 is an artist here He did this rendition in pencil and I framed it up a couple years ago, maybe 3 years ago, If I was younger :D, ok allot younger I would try :D

Attachments

• art work 66 Valiant 010.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 178
-
Back