A's in Action! Let's see em' Racing,showing,WHATEVER!

-
DSC00071.jpg

dartcarlislefixed.jpg

darthighdef.jpg

dartlaunch2.jpg

wheels.jpg

dartlaunch.jpg

DSCN0483.jpg

DSCN0498.jpg

Talk about "super-squat" AbodyJoe :-D Does that thing have a 4 link in the back? And what ET's did you run?

Talk about "super-squat" AbodyJoe :-D Does that thing have a 4 link in the back? And what ET's did you run?

it has a triangulated 4-bar set up from RMS. its really designed for handling the turns but seems to work really well on the strip too. the best the car ever did was a 12.17 @ 108.9 mph. 360/904 3:91 gear. i ended up spinning a main bearing in that motor a year ago and now have a very stock 74 360 stock converter and a 2:94 gear in it. bought a 408 kit but have yet to even start with that.

it has a triangulated 4-bar set up from RMS. its really designed for handling the turns but seems to work really well on the strip too. the best the car ever did was a 12.17 @ 108.9 mph. 360/904 3:91 gear. i ended up spinning a main bearing in that motor a year ago and now have a very stock 74 360 stock converter and a 2:94 gear in it. bought a 408 kit but have yet to even start with that.

Do you have a Gear Vendors set up on it?

no, i have no OD at all. was thinking of either a 518 trans or a gear vendors (maybe even an AOD if i can find a bell to do it.). right now i just settled for the 2.94 gears.

How many RPM were you turning for the 156mph speed? We have 2.73's in the Dart right now and got up to 142mph in 3rd before we decided to let off lol. At least you have an auto in it so you don't have to worry about a poor poor clutch being burnt with those gears

How many RPM were you turning for the 156mph speed? We have 2.73's in the Dart right now and got up to 142mph in 3rd before we decided to let off lol. At least you have an auto in it so you don't have to worry about a poor poor clutch being burnt with those gears

i really doubt the car was ever going 156... i was in it hard and when i let out of it thats what it said. i think the gps jumped between two satilites or something. low 100's max i think. yea i have no clutch worries..lol love to have a 5 or 6 speed though.. :)

i really doubt the car was ever going 156... i was in it hard and when i let out of it thats what it said. i think the gps jumped between two satilites or something. low 100's max i think. yea i have no clutch worries..lol love to have a 5 or 6 speed though.. :)

Damn Gps's, they give me off the wall figures too when I'm testing boats, but then they become my new bragging number :cheers:

lol.. thats why i left the 156 there. tell all my buddies i had it to 156.

Just checked out your buddies suspension site..... I added up to $9240 for my dream parts list... but oh it's comming :-D

cudaspaz your car sounds very mean i like it

Thanks bud,

I hope to have some exhaust on it sometime in the not too distant future, but I have some issues to work out as well then I can really get on this thing and see what 450 ponies "really" feel like.

P.S., AbodyJoe, that is the prettiest shade of yellow I've ever seen.

lol.. what did ya price out? sounds like a to the max lit..

Complete front suspension set up- complete rear suspension set up, front and rear wilwood kick *** brakes, and master cylinder.... doesn't sound like alot, but I bet all of that gets the job done!

Here is my A Body during a shake down run at the local track, 1st time out along with a show shot at Carisle PA 08 1st time out to show.

busterbrown072[1].jpg

Portfilo exterior pics 001.jpg

lol. yea it will. make sure you go with the power rack. i had the manual for two years and thought it was great. that was until i had the motor out and decided to see how the power was. oh man. night and day. the ratio is so much faster. alot more fun to drive.. :)

lol. yea it will. make sure you go with the power rack. i had the manual for two years and thought it was great. that was until i had the motor out and decided to see how the power was. oh man. night and day. the ratio is so much faster. alot more fun to drive.. :)

Power eh? I've always loved manual steering.... but then again I've never had a rack in a Mopar before :read2:

Power eh? I've always loved manual steering.... but then again I've never had a rack in a Mopar before :read2:

the manual is ok. but the power is incredible. and its not that much more money. call and talk things over with bill.

-
Back