[FOR SALE] Ask and you shall recieve! (Flip Top Gas cap Adapter)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way. If anyone else wants one, Ill start another list. We will have to get at least 4 sold before Ill buy the material to get them made. But this list added up pretty damn quick! LOL

Starting a new list again! Need 3 more people before Ill have them made. Shouldnt be hard really!

1. CudaJunction
2. Scoot439
3. Kidd
4. DixieCuda
5. Convertriple 73
6. Mprtrpr
7. Ttorres340
8. Ninet64
9. Purple Haze
10. J4R3D
11. Mopardrt
12. Schreecher
13. 6pakattack

1. KP

By the way... I do not accept payment until I have them in my hand. I do this for honesty reasons and, because if the machinist puts it to the side for a week or two, then I have to explain why you don't have your stuff yet. Id rather not do all that!
Thanks guys.
You all have just helped to fund my paint job!!! LOL

i want one. just verify the price again and i assume youll contact me when i need to pay up?

Add me to the list and let me know when/how to pay.
Thanks!!!

It will be a paypal payment, 31.00, mounting instructions and whatnot are all in the first page of this thread.

1. KP
2. Jamesdart
3. Lgjhn
On more and Ill be buying material again! cool!

4mula, have you kept track how many of these you've made and sold?
It has to be a decent number by now.
I steered a couple of our guys to this thread who were researching putting the fliptops on their A Bodies and were considering bodywork to accomodate the change.
With your adaptor obviously no bodywork is required.
Kudos to you and your service to the A Body Community.

Thanks for the reference! Much appreciated! My son would say so too. I have funded a few things from the $. One being my sons RC Rock Crawler! Last winters project! I should have spent the cash on the Valiant, but it has been around for ever, whats a few more years if I can spend good time with my boy! We have a great time playing with the Crawlers together.
I have yet to total it all up, but I can figure it.
I actually do much better selling them on EBAY. I was selling them for 39.00 shipped.I was making decent cash from them there. Just havent bothered much. It slowed a bit, primarily because I didt keep the thread alive. But it seems anytime this thread makes it to the top for a few days, I have more and more people asking for them. This go around it will be paying to get the 8-3/4 carrier back in the car so I can continue to enjoy it this year. The rear went south a few weeks ago. I can move it if need be, but dont want to destroy the Sure Grip Carrier I have.

I thank all of you for you interest! It has been fun.
I have a few other ideas up my sleeve, just havent had time to get them off the ground yet.

1. KP
2. Jamesdart
3. Lgjhn
4. Inkjunkie
5. Inkjunkie
6. Redswinger
7. 72swinger

Holy crap guys. I thought this may be slowing down! LOL Thanks! Ill be sure to order material right away and see if I can get them all made together.

1. KP
2. Jamesdart
3. Lgjhn
4. Inkjunkie
5. Inkjunkie
6. Redswinger
7. 72swinger
8. StrokerScamp
9. Pyp1000
By the way guys, I will contact each person by PM with all the appropriate info for a PAYPAL payment once I have them in hand. Im just waiting on the Machinist now. Ill be sure to let you all know ASAP!
Thanks

1. KP
2. Jamesdart
3. Lgjhn
4. Inkjunkie
5. Inkjunkie
6. Redswinger
7. 72swinger
8. StrokerScamp
9. Pyp1000
10. 1972DusterPaul
11. SassyGrassScamp

Holy Crap guys......... There is really only one more left out of the newest material!
Im still waiting on the machinist at this point.
Ill let you all know.

I have them in hand and the first list of people has been sent a PM regarding Payment. The second batch is still to be made and Ill be sure to let you all know when they are here.
Thx!!!
Dont worry, If you did not receive a PM you have not been overlooked, your isnt in yet!!!
Thanks guys!

Hey, do you know the difference between charger and cuda flip tops? I know the cuda is black and the charger is argent, but are the dimentions the same?

1.CudaJunction--------------PIF and shipped
2.Scoot439-------------------PIF and shipped
3.Kidd------------------------PIF and shipped
4. DixieCuda
5. Convertriple 73
6.Mprtrpr--------------------PIF and shipped
7.Ttorres340-----------------PIF and shipped
8. Ninet64
9.Purple Haze----------------PIF and shipped
10.J4R3D--------------------PIF and shipped
11. Mopardrt
12. Schreecher--------------paid, waitng to clear..
13. 6pakattack

And who ever lives in Des Plaines, Il. yours is paid and shipped. Please let me know who you are on here! LOL thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back