Asking for a little help

-

Dartn440

Reaction score
My son's friend and team mate died in an accident and my son was trying to raise money to help his mom with funeral expenses. Reaching out to the folks on FABO to possibly help reach the goal set. If anything spread the word. As a father of six who is half the world away from his own children, I am just winded by this whole thing.

My condolences. Our 3 boys had a good friend of theirs die and they organized a fundraiser as well.
Have you got a link?

That is a terrible thing for sure. We are kinda in the middle of a transition period right now financially and all I can offer are our prayers, but you certainly have those.

I keep putting it on here, but it doesn't show? I am in the middle of nowhere. Internet comes by pigeon.

Well gang, I see big gaps in my entry as if something should be there. When I hit edit I can see the link feed, but it isn't showing here. Sorry. Go fund me site for Mason Wagner.

Thanks. Where I am the bandwidth is sketchy and there is no image there. I takes about 2 minutes to refresh the page.

-
Back