Assassin bars

-
I'm not sure it would ever need either. LOL I have XHD +2 springs on it now.
But just for fun if you wanted to spend$400, then the assassin bars will work for ya, I think caltracs are cheaper for standard spring location. I bought these for the good reasons stated & they're a bit cheaper than the inboard spring caltracs. Maybe $20 bucks or so, but I'm sure I'll be happy with them.

LOL! Good one.

A few of the guys on FBBO got on me for the finger slip on the “Best Chest” thread. It almost went blood bath.
The weird thing was, I didn’t even red X a chick or a comment that had ANYTHING to do with the thread.

LOL! Good one.

A few of the guys on FBBO got on me for the finger slip on the “Best Chest” thread. It almost went blood bath.
The weird thing was, I didn’t even red X a chick or a comment that had ANYTHING to do with the thread.
Jeez, I don't mind if some people red x me, then I know I'm still on the right path. I didn't think of a slip up possibility.

But just for fun if you wanted to spend$400, then the assassin bars will work for ya, I think caltracs are cheaper for standard spring location. I bought these for the good reasons stated & they're a bit cheaper than the inboard spring caltracs. Maybe $20 bucks or so, but I'm sure I'll be happy with them.
All the readin I've done, it seems they work best with the monoleafs. I don't think the XHD springs would allow them to "work" as much as with the mono leafs. With a lower torque application, I don't think that would benefit me much.

All the readin I've done, it seems they work best with the monoleafs. I don't think the XHD springs would allow them to "work" as much as with the mono leafs. With a lower torque application, I don't think that would benefit me much.
Well I wish I had the experience to tell you a for sure about that, I do know people use them on multi leaf set ups but yeah I just don't know. I think rat Bastid is running a multi leaf if I remember correctly.

Well I wish I had the experience to tell you a for sure about that, I do know people use them on multi leaf set ups but yeah I just don't know. I think rat Bastid is running a multi leaf if I remember correctly.
Oh they can be used on multi leafs for sure. It just take more power to take full advantage of them with multi leafs.

I have a set on my stick shift Sea body with mono leaf Calvert springs.
Great product and service too.
They suggested i try the steepest bar setting to start, they just smashed the slicks at the start, so popped the rear up to a more parallel setting.
It's crazy how good they work, even on an unprepped surface. The tie downs are great as well.
furycamper.jpg

I have a set on my stick shift Sea body with mono leaf Calvert springs.
Great product and service too.
They suggested i try the steepest bar setting to start, they just smashed the slicks at the start, so popped the rear up to a more parallel setting.
It's crazy how good they work, even on an unprepped surface. The tie downs are great as well.
View attachment 1715861291
Cool, glad to hear that

-
Back