-
Status
Not open for further replies.

PistolGrip

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I was searching for A/C parts for my '66 Barracuda & bought a few parts at swap meets thinking they'd fit. They don't. :(
I've now gone in a different direction & have no use for these parts. I'm told they fit a '67 Barracuda, but I don't know. The one is marked "Model 954". I don't know about the other....maybe you will recognize it. The under-the-dash vent is in nice shape & the heater core shows no damage, but I've never used or tested it.
I'd like to sell everything together. $100 + shipping and it's all yours!
I'd prefer you came & got it because packaging it for shipping would be a pain in the butt & I'm getting old.
I'm in Northern Kentucky, a couple of miles from Downtown Cincinnati.
Thanks!

Heater stuff 1 #954.jpg

Heater stuff 2.jpg

Heater stuff 3.jpg

I was searching for A/C parts for my '66 Barracuda & bought a few parts at swap meets thinking they'd fit. They don't. :(
I've now gone in a different direction & have no use for these parts. I'm told they fit a '67 Barracuda, but I don't know. The one is marked "Model 954". I don't know about the other....maybe you will recognize it. The under-the-dash vent is in nice shape & the heater core shows no damage, but I've never used or tested it.
I'd like to sell everything together. $100 + shipping and it's all yours!
I'd prefer you came & got it because packaging it for shipping would be a pain in the butt & I'm getting old.
I'm in Northern Kentucky, a couple of miles from Downtown Cincinnati.
Thanks!

View attachment 1715516084

View attachment 1715516085

View attachment 1715516086

Just restored mine, that's for 67-72.

how much to talk you into shipping it?
I called my local UPS store in Crescent Springs, KY The person (Taylor) said if I brought the items to them, they would package them & mail them to you at your expense if you gave them your payment information. Understandably, they could not give me a price. I am willing to take the items pictured in my ad to them for $120 (so I'd be getting $20 for the additional pain in the butt) if you are willing to go that route. The UPS Store # is 859-341-9215. Call them if you'd like to explore that option. If you work something out with them, let me know & I'll take it to them in the next couple of days after I've received payment. Thanks, Mark

Mark,

I'm interested in one of the packages (if you have more than one?)

Please pm me if available.

Thanks

I called my local UPS store in Crescent Springs, KY The person (Taylor) said if I brought the items to them, they would package them & mail them to you at your expense if you gave them your payment information. Understandably, they could not give me a price. I am willing to take the items pictured in my ad to them for $120 (so I'd be getting $20 for the additional pain in the butt) if you are willing to go that route. The UPS Store # is 859-341-9215. Call them if you'd like to explore that option. If you work something out with them, let me know & I'll take it to them in the next couple of days after I've received payment. Thanks, Mark
Making arrangements with them now

Mark,

I'm interested in one of the packages (if you have more than one?)

Please pm me if available.

Thanks
I wouldn't really call them packages. They are 3 different items. The first picture shows them from the front & my last picture shows them from the back. I have never used any of them, so it's likely they're missing some parts. I bought them because I was looking for '66 Barracuda A/C parts - which they are not. Another FABO member said they're both 67-72 A-body units. I don't know that, but I have no reason not to believe him. The under dash unit looks pretty nice. Someone is now looking into all of them together, but as of now, everything is available for $100 to someone who comes & gets 'em. Thanks!

I wouldn't really call them packages. They are 3 different items. The first picture shows them from the front & my last picture shows them from the back. I have never used any of them, so it's likely they're missing some parts. I bought them because I was looking for '66 Barracuda A/C parts - which they are not. Another FABO member said they're both 67-72 A-body units. I don't know that, but I have no reason not to believe him. The under dash unit looks pretty nice. Someone is now looking into all of them together, but as of now, everything is available for $100 to someone who comes & gets 'em. Thanks!
PistolGrip, If you don't sell them, I'll take them. I live about 10-15 miles away. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back