astronomy question, input requested

-

moparlover

Reaction score
:D

1426527_10153452041950534_445400193_n.jpg

I argued for must'a been 15 minutes one time trying to convince a friend of mine that light, just like radio waves DO take time to travel, and that "he really was not seeing the sun where it was because it had moved by the time the light got here."

Someone else (now gone) was firmly convinced that if there is an energy (a something) called heat, then there SURE as 'ell must be "cold" because "I can feel it."

I argued for must'a been 15 minutes one time trying to convince a friend of mine that light, just like radio waves DO take time to travel, and that "he really was not seeing the sun where it was because it had moved by the time the light got here."

Someone else (now gone) was firmly convinced that if there is an energy (a something) called heat, then there SURE as 'ell must be "cold" because "I can feel it."

One of my wife's friends kept her window blinds closed because she said she could see the dust particles that were coming in through the windows with the sunlight.
She actually commented on how much dust was in sunlight.:banghead:

WTF? Yea she's blonde

Captain, they've spotted Klingons near Uranus.....

What a stupid question.
The big problem is that the Sun's surface is too bumpy and rough to walk on.
Mercury yes, but the Sun?
And doing it at night wouldn't work. How would you see where you're going?
Just plain stupid.

It wouldn't be all that difficult with a magnetic gravity engine that could bend time and space. The tremendous gravity field of the sun would even assist. And it probably would be better at night so I wouldn't have to get out of bed early to do it.

-
Back