ATTN: Leanna

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Your FABO mailbox has gagged and seized up! :toothy10:

Please check your AOL account for my e-mail.

Ahhhh...I need to email her and I got the same message. What's her AOL email?

You mean you STILL don't want to accept my offer? Me... You....Amy.... :-D

I sent you an e-mail with tracking info. Have a great weekend, as I'm outta here!

Ha a ha ha & LOL, stand in line boys and take a number ticket. You'll be old and grey by the time your time rolls around.....

Ha a ha ha & LOL, stand in line boys and take a number ticket. You'll be old and grey by the time your time rolls around.....

I'm already getting grey, so what. 8) I still think I have the first ticket....(wishfull thinking,,,,,,) :read2:

Hey Leanna I thought we had a deal, as long as I got first dibs you were going to imigrate to Canada I was going to build ya a shop here in the foothills at the base of the rockies. We were going to sip expensive coffees and liquores and watch the deer and elk frolic in the north forty. I'm saddened.:angry7:

Awwwwwwwww I love you guys!

Just so ya know, Billly threatened to start a thread to auction me off if this keeps up.

He needs the money to finish his altered.

Just so ya know, Billly threatened to start a thread to auction me off if this keeps up.

Is there going to be a BHN (Buy Her Now) price? Hopefully, that didn't come out sounding too forward. I definitely do not need a a virtual shiner. :blackeye:

Is there going to be a BHN (Buy Her Now) price? Hopefully, that didn't come out sounding too forward. I definitely do not need a a virtual shiner. :blackeye:

These posts are PRICELESS :wav:

:thumbup: :sign5:

When does the bidding start? (I got an angle...Heavy Metal the Movie)

Screw the buy it now price, I'll just out bid ya all for spite and make good o it.

(Inside joke to LeAnna, Does the Gargoyle ARD system come with the deal and is it reprogramable or do I need to reflash the drive? I could allways use my own personal terminator. I'll have to find an "Ol'Painless gatling gun to equip it with. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5Ev19NsDQ4"]YouTube- Gatling Gun[/ame])

this ones better for him to hold;)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sALiuWg_I1k&feature=related"]YouTube- A-10 Gatling Gun Test[/ame]

Rob, I think you'd have to pay extra for the ARD.

Or you can develop a ABD if you win the bid. ;-)

Loved the videos! I gotta get me one of those.

-
Back