-
Status
Not open for further replies.

clinteg

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
As the title states, I am looking for the August 2009 issue of Mopar Action Magazine that featured this Barracuda: http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=141856. I know someone has to have an issue stashed somewhere that they'd be willing to part with :D. Preferrably would like a very good condition copy if possible. Will cover shipping and whatever you want (reasonably of course) for the mag. Thanks!

I also may have that, I will need to check when we go back up to our second home/retirement home in north Georgia.
I will let you know!
CudaMike13

Ok thanks for the help guys. I'm having bcschief check that issue and verify the car is in there. The previous owner claimed it was.

I haven't heard back from bcschief to verify if the car is in the mag. Does anyone have their hands on a copy to veify this? My father-in-law now owns the car and I thought it would be a neat gift for him. If I can't get it verified, I may end up just taking a shot at one and see if it's in there.

Back issues are available directly on their site, and I'm betting you can look it up there.

the article with that cuda is in that issue

I do have the mag if you are stuck for one but probably cost more than its worth to ship from Canada if you cant find one stateside and want it let me know and what you think its worth

I'll keep that in mind if I can't find something dvav.

I checked out the ones on Ebay. One thing that I noticed that I didn't like was the large white label pasted on the cover for the owner/address. I hate to be picky about it, but hopefully I can find a copy without this label on the cover. I pinged Ehrenberg per post #4 so I'm hoping something will pop up there.

mine doesn't have the label because I t was just picked up at a newsstand at the time does have the bar code on the bottom right

Ehrenberg had the copy and has it sent my way! Thank fellas for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back