Aussie Speed Group Buy- 1 5/8 headers and All other parts

-

66aCUDA

/6 Racer
Reaction score
Ok Guys and Gals the long awaited Group Buy for the Aussie Speed race headers is here.
I will ONLY have 10 Sets at this price and on this first run. This will be PRE PAY ONLY via Paypal or CC.
If you want or need ANY OTHER PART Mark makes Now is the time to get it. This will help us ALL on shipping.
The website is Aussiespeed.com pics under "headers". I am currently trying to get my website up with pictures of the headers installed on our cars.
Fitment- These headers will fit with ALL know intakes both factory and after market.
Mini starter or denting the tube for full starter required. (Sorry guys this comes from the Aussie's having a little different "big" starter.)
Accessories that we KNOW it fits Power Steering.
Construction: .080 wall tube VHT "Ceramic" painted mild steel
Attachment: Weld in or possible clamp on. made for 2 1/4 pipe (collector)
Cost DELIVERED $485 USD Canada is $20 more via Canada Post
Ill get measurements and more detail out soon.
[email protected] or 870-821-0807 9-9 Central time for questions.
Thanks,
Frank

Are these for RHD cars or LHD cars ???????? if for LHD they will not fit as they are made for the steering box to be on the right of the car like my Barracuda or am I wrong ??

Frank,
Are these the units in question?:
http://www.aussiespeed.com/index.ph...ategory_id=27&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=23

show_image_in_imgtag.php

These headers have been changed some from the pictures to fit LHD cars. It is also my understanding that they will fit the RHD cars as well. I test fit these back in March and we tried as many combinations as I could come up with. I am trying some more now as the headers I got originally came as 1 1/2.
Thanks for posting a picture for me,
Frank

Where are you on this group buy for the headers ? Are there collector flanges with these or do you have to have your own made up ?

Talked to Frank and now have a intake and headers comming to try to get my car in the 11.40s.Willing to bet with just these changes I will see a improvement.Will try them one at a time and report.Guzzi Mark

Where are you on this group buy for the headers ? Are there collector flanges with these or do you have to have your own made up ?
You can order from me anytime. Collectors are set up to weld in. There are clearance issues with flanges this allowed Us to fit a LOT more cars and options.
Thanks
Frank

No mounting problems. I think they seal MUCH better than the flanged ones. I voiced my concerns when we were in the design phase. So I asked around the Big boys camps. Almost ALL the newer designed headers are made this way now. So why rock the boat I said" I give them a try" and now I am convinced.
Frank

There is a Tab Welded on the flange. It works like a crush piece so when you crank the triangle washers down it pulls in to "match up" with the intake thickness.
Frank

Kool beans,as soon as I get the official seal of approval,I'll be looking for a set of headers and an intake !!!:cheers::cheers:

-
Back