Aussie

-

Mr Mick

Reaction score
Hi everyone and thanx :p to the admin for my acceptance and hope that I can contribute to this forum.
360 into Morris Minor, Woohoo

Welcome Mr Mick!!

Lots of extremely knowledgeable people in this forum. Everyone is very helpful!!

Hoping, to take my family, to visit your beautiful country next year. We just got our Australian visa for one year and I already paid for airfare/hotel, for 2024 Spring Break to Sydney.

Thanx Jim, I'm in the market for the 360. None over here. Checked out freight from USA to AUS for motor and only $100-300 Aus Bucks. Looked at a number of ads and they say will not ship. DAMN!
Car is 4 door with 6" chop and I made a full chassis, with Jag rear end. Welded guards, bonnet and grille so will have a slide and tilt clip. Getting new shed put up as I type. Happy man I am

Welcome Mr Mick!!

Lots of extremely knowledgeable people in this forum. Everyone is very helpful!!

Hoping, to take my family, to visit your beautiful country next year. We just got our Australian visa for one year and I already paid for airfare/hotel, for 2024 Spring Break to Sydney.
OneRedDart, you won't be disappointed when your here. I'm in Melbourne. Plenty of nice beaches up in Sydney, Hope your here in the good weather. Enjoy:D

IMG_5971.jpeg

Welcome. I have heard a lot about that Jag rearend swap. The Jag rearend must be pretty stout. You must be a pretty good fabricator. This winter (for us) when we are posting pictures of our back yards with 2 feet of snow, make sure to post a picture of you at the beach in a speedo.
Welcome again.

Welcome!!

May we have a couple pics of the Minor and shed?

So all you need is a 360 shipped to Australia?

Any particulars?

Welcome!!

May we have a couple pics of the Minor and shed?

So all you need is a 360 shipped to Australia?

Any particulars?
Yep, I believe that the 360 would be ideal regarding torque overall, and it would outlast me. HaHa.
When the new shed and my Morry project is in the shed I'll be able to put up photo's of where I'm at with the build. Particulars regarding ?????. When I had the engineer look at what I have put together he told me he was impressed, and that there is only one Morry being built in Australia. That's me.
Shed should be erected in 3-4 weeks time. My old shed has been flattened and now the concrete is being ripped up.

Welcome. I have heard a lot about that Jag rearend swap. The Jag rearend must be pretty stout. You must be a pretty good fabricator. This winter (for us) when we are posting pictures of our back yards with 2 feet of snow, make sure to post a picture of you at the beach in a speedo.
Welcome again.
Harrisonm. I utilised the Jag rear end as I fabricated the frame to suit the body if the Morris. Did it when it was upside down on the rotisserie.

I am somewhat a newbie to small blocks but i believe there is a "magnum" or "LA" version.

Do you have a preference?

Welcome Mr Mick!!

Nice, make sure you consider visiting Adelaide while you’re here, this was the home of Chrysler in Australia and is still home to some of the best Chryslers this side of the Pacific!

-
Back