Auto Body Specialties sheet metal

-

Longgone

John/68 Barracuda & Dart
Reaction score
Has anybody had experience with Auto Body Specialties and the quality of their sheet metal replacement panels?

Good stuff. I still need to take a ride up there and pick up some 1/4s form my car.

Used thier panels for the rear of my 66, actually was heavier steel than the original panel. Tiawanese, but what isn't these days.

I have their front and trunk floors in the Dart Sport. Rear floor were in my Duster that is gone, and my brother in law has front and rear floors in his T/A. Great people great product and the best part is they are only 15 minutes from my home.

I had a damaged panel and they replaced it no questions asked. It was thicker metal than oem, but not as nice as goodmarks or shermans. I put auto body specialties quarters on my 69 coronet r/t

These guys are awesome! I ordered all of the panels on Tuesday and they were in my driveway on Friday. Everything was packaged well and one huge box (110 lbs. of sheetmetal ) went from their warehouse in Connecticut to my business in Southeastern Va. without a hitch. Now how often does that happen? Hat`s off to Autobody Specialties!

I had them ship to central florida, Nice panels , Minor dings that will be taken out with the body work.

-
Back