Auto Transporter?

-

Brian Mauro

Reaction score
Does anyone have a respectable auto transporter they would recommend, I have heard numerous horror stories, any suggestions?
thanks Brian

I used U Ship to get a car to Maryland from Indiana a while back. Guys bid on the job, so you get a decent price. Granted, In my case the car needed a total restore, so I wasn't so picky.

I used Nationwide Transport to move a 66 Barracuda from Wisconsin to Virginia. They are a "broker" that call around to find an independent driver that will take the route.

The guy I spoke with was Mark Carven and would definitely call him again. I flew up to see the car and wanted to meet the driver of the transport and talk with him while I was there. Mark made it happen! I actually drove the car onto the trailer. The driver gave me his cell phone number and told me to call anytime. Two days later I had the car in my driveway!

Here's the info.

We are here to answer your questions from 8am to 9pm Eastern Time MONDAY - SATURDAY . We look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,
Mark Craven
Nationwide Transport Services LLC
954-603-3409
1877-278-3135
[email protected]
http://www.nationwidetransportservices.com

dealing with GOOD people is the key!!

I have always hauled my own stuff, but couple years ago I bought a car out of Al. I went looking for a hauler..... I found that brokers can be more than a little shady. they give you a price, then after weeks tell ya how no one will haul it for that! LOL so if you get a " better" price than anywhere else, be warned it might not work that way!
again... deal with people you KNOW are reputable!!!

Stay away from brokers.. Find a trucker.. I will not get into the nightmare of this last car shipped but I can say I will never use U Ship again....

I have the truckers number who finally got my car to me.. He runs the east coast to Ga.. I can pass on his info if you want it. They did a good job..

Just IM me..

I used Nationwide Transport to move a 66 Barracuda from Wisconsin to Virginia. They are a "broker" that call around to find an independent driver that will take the route.

The guy I spoke with was Mark Carven and would definitely call him again. I flew up to see the car and wanted to meet the driver of the transport and talk with him while I was there. Mark made it happen! I actually drove the car onto the trailer. The driver gave me his cell phone number and told me to call anytime. Two days later I had the car in my driveway!

Here's the info.

We are here to answer your questions from 8am to 9pm Eastern Time MONDAY - SATURDAY . We look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,

Mark Craven
Nationwide Transport Services LLC
954-603-3409
1877-278-3135
[email protected]
http://www.nationwidetransportservices.com

thanks for the information I just sent him an email...

-
Back