-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dodge freak

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Never used this part, it looks maybe new but the sender isn't very clean so it might have been used a little ? Got it years ago and never installed it. Lost the light socket for it, otherwise its all there, see photos.

$35 shipped free unless you are out of the 48 lower states.

IMG_2993.JPG

IMG_3001.JPG

Last edited:
Never used this part, it looks maybe new but the sender isn't very clean so it might have been used a little ? Got it years ago and never installed it. Lost the light socket for it, otherwise its all there, see photos.

$30 shipped free unless you are out of the 48 lower states. Might be able to meet U half way from the Detroit area

View attachment 1715227265

View attachment 1715227267
I'll take it. It'll be great on my run stand. Send me paypal info and I'll shoot you cash tomorrow

No, its not on ebay but I do use pay pal, I just don;t know how to send U the link for pay pal, hmm. I used to sell stuff on here but it was like 8--9 years ago.
Just need the email address that is tied to your PayPal.. Thats all that's need to send money. If the starter hasn't sold, Id be interested in that as well..

I'm guessing it be $15 to ship, its heavy and U are in Texas. I gotta pack both together, might be more then $15 to ship both in a large box but I did say free shipping on the gauge.

If you want to send me $100 for both items, I think it be a fair deal. Peter

Send PM for email address

Last edited:
Starter is sold, gauge is still around.

I need $35 for it. shipping is not cheap and it goes for $90 brand new, so its a good deal, just doesn't have a light but another gauge light should fit it

Starter is sold, gauge is still around.

I need $35 for it. shipping is not cheap and it goes for $90 brand new, so its a good deal, just doesn't have a light but another gauge light should fit it
How is shipping not cheap? This will fit in a 13.65 priority box. So 49$ shipped, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back