Automobile Movers

-

Minercar

LargeDreamsSmallCapital
Reaction score
I distinctly remember seeing on this site a listing of members or contacts that could move vehicles. I'm in need of moving two from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan to central Missouri. Both are rollers without brakes. A 1953 Plymouth Cranbrook and a 1965 Fiat 1500 Cabriolet. If someone could point me in the right direction, I would be much obliged.

Thanks

Since your cars are rollers without brakes, it's crucial to find a reliable transportation service.

I see more than a few dually diesel pickups pulling 3 car trailers on the interstate highways. If they have a newer truck they might be anxious to move your stuff to pay for their equipment. There are sites on the net that the truckers list their rigs and equipment and the dates and locations of their next stops; and you can bid on the cost. They don't usually get paid for hauling empty.

I see more than a few dually diesel pickups pulling 3 car trailers on the interstate highways. If they have a newer truck they might be anxious to move your stuff to pay for their equipment. There are sites on the net that the truckers list their rigs and equipment and the dates and locations of their next stops; and you can bid on the cost. They don't usually get paid for hauling empty.
You need a hot shot rig with a wench. Like said, find the way the broker ads for haulers cut out the broker!

Since your cars are rollers without brakes, it's crucial to find a reliable transportation service.
When I had to move, I had a great experience with Three Men And A Truck. They handle various moving needs and might assist with specialized vehicle transport.
You could also explore online platforms like uShip, where you can post your transportation needs, and service providers can bid on the job.
Lastly, consider reaching out to local car clubs or enthusiasts in the Upper Peninsula. They might have recommendations or even connections for transporting vintage cars.

-
Back