Autozone great deal on edelbrock heads

-
I have seen this deal 4-5 times in the last 5-6 months. They seem to rotate the 20% straight discount and the 35% gift card, and a few other combo's, in a regular rotation.

Phil, if you up your head PN quantity to 2 , then you ought to see the $560 gift card.

With all of these AZ discounts, the shipping is free. If you live in a state with any Autozone presence (store or warehouse), then you'll also pay your state sales tax on this. Still, a very good deal. Use the card for a new intake, new gaskets, and so on.

Buy a pair of heads, you'd get a gift card good for the cost of the good Dougs headers?!?!

for use only at autozone though, do they have any other good parts?

still a good deal.

i used to go there, but the register folks are unbearable.

I tried to order, says in stock, but when I go to check out it says the are not available. ...bummer.

They do have the 63cc heads in stock. This really sucks for me, I was planning the FiTech and a new tank with pump next week, the heads I was thinking about later, now this makes we what to rethink it. Stay focused, my heads are new, 202s already, and on the engine. I hate my carb and fuel system, stay focused.

I wonder if I take this ad to my Advance auto, would they match it without the gift card, just apply it to the total? Cause that would make it irresistible.

I tried to order, says in stock, but when I go to check out it says the are not available. ...bummer.
The sale will likely be back up in a month or less; I have been tracking this sale for months and it keeps coming back.

-
Back