autozone miracle oil

-

diymirage

HP@idle > hondaHP@redline
Reaction score
the winter beater was running a quart low (maybe two, by definitely no more then three)
so i stopped by autozone and picked up a few qaurts of their store brand 10W30 full synthetic

i dropped it into the engine and IMMEDIATELY after that the lifter rattle stopped
pretty cool no?

I use it in my old truck that burns a quart every 250-300 miles. Works for me !. 2 days ago went into my local Autozone,no longer has store brand,replaced with STP brand oil.?? Asked the counter guy about it.....Answer,, Huh? Got me. I just work here....

aaAAAaaaa...:angel7: :angel4: :angel12: :angel5: :angel1: yep, the angels have bestowed a miracle upon you..

I think any car would be happy to have any kind of liquid lube in it if it was 2 qts low.

Some that come to mind......
KY Jelly
Bacon Grease
Crisco
Dirty french fry grease
Self made lube
Olive oil (Any vegatable oil)
WD-40
Teenager face grease
Popcorn butter
Scented candle oils
Paul Newman's Italian Dressing (Any vinaigrette)
ETC.

I think any car would be happy to have any kind of liquid lube in it if it was 2 qts low.

Some that come to mind......
KY Jelly
Bacon Grease
Crisco
Dirty french fry grease
Self made lube
Olive oil (Any vegatable oil)
WD-40
Teenager face grease
Popcorn butter
Scented candle oils
Paul Newman's Italian Dressing (Any vinaigrette)

ETC.
What he said.

I put a quart in my minivan and it shut it right up. I then checked the dipstick and it took 2 more! Oil is amazing.

I think I'm gonna feed the wife a qaurt of it when I get home

The technology to milk teens has been around since the 70's. Big oil leaves nothing untapped.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWF_eQhNyMQ"]The Kentucky Fried Movie (1/4) Recycling Crude Oil From Teenagers' Faces (1977) - YouTube[/ame]

Thats why I always run mine a quart or two high .

The dipstick lies! when it reads full i can still put like 5 or ten more quarts in before it pours out the valve cover fill hole?

I just check it with my finger like a lawnmower, so i know its full.

-
Back