Avenger

-

raceadodge

Reaction score
I'm running into a problem I am hoping you guys can help me with. I am building a tube chassis car with a 98 Dodge Avenger body. I have a fiberglass hood that needs to be cut down to fit from Harry's Glass. My problem is I can't find the specs anywhere on how far apart the top front edges are on the front fenders. If someone has an Avenger, between model years 95-00, if you wouldn't mind measuring those front fender corners, I would really appreciate it... This is driving me nuts.

I can check it in the morning. I have a 99 RJ avenger top sportsman car I just got home from work and my front clip is in the trailer. wes

my car it's 57 inches front to back. do you have a complete front clip ? I have mine fixed so you can take the complete front clip off without removing the hood. I have two clips at the top of the finder and two at the bottom and one on each side of the hood scoop. it's easier to take the complete clip off to work on it than to remove just the hood.

Thank you, I was thinking of doing the same thing with mine. Do you have pictures of yours? I'd sure like to see how you tied it all together. Thanks.

-
Back