AWB Tow Truck.

-

funnycar farmer

Reaction score
DSC03997.jpg

Its always good to know that your street-strip altered wheelbase funnycar, in this case Magnante's '63 Dart, also doubles as a tow vehicle in a pinch!! I see a drag week car in the works!! You can sleep in the trunk, there is soooo much room!!
Dale

Hey Dale nice tow truck.
There were 3 awb cars at the mopars in the valley. Lebanon Valley Dragstrip in NY last week

Ok, so I've gotta ask...

Is Magnante back in the Brookfield area?

I swear to god I saw him buying corn at a local farm stand in East Brookfield at the end of the summer, had a shirt on with a Cuda on it and everything, and he was riding in a Dodge A100 van.

I met his best friend from Brookfield during the summer of 08, and he told me all about Steve moving back to the area soon. He told me that when Steve came back around, I'd have to meet him and check out his car collection. Unfortunately, I haven't talked to the guy since.
Then at the Summer Nationals in Worcester, MA this summer, I saw that car^ being shown by an older guy who definitely wasn't Steve.

Theres not too much going on in my area in terms of real car buffs, and the chance to see/meet Steve Magnante would be pretty awesome.

He's back. You may have seen none other than Mr. Rich LeFevre driving . He went back to hang out for awhile.

I actually met Steve at an AMX gas station in Fontana, Ca back in '98. I was in the Cricket hanging out with all the streetracers and this guy drives up in a gutted '68 Belvedere Coupe. I mean GUTTED....the dash was gone all the door panels, back seat, back dash, maybe even glass.....
Really cool guy.

He will be releasing a book about the history of AWB's, and a how-to. Quite comprehensive! Great guy.

-
Back