AWESOME 1968 Barracuda

-

Haney

www.carsonandironmt.com
Reaction score
I normally do not post about cars seen on Ebay, but if you are an A-body fan (specifically 67-69 Barracudas) you need to see this car! Probably the best put together car I have ever seen. I would love to see this car in person. Anyone ever seen it? Enjoy!

BTW, this is not my car nor do I know the sellers / builders. Just thought all you a-body guys should get a peak....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190074551134&fromMakeTrack=true

It is a great looking car. I saw that car on e-Bay in August I think. It was bid up to ~$80K and the reserve still wasn't met. It was relisted and it looked like they wanted to get $200K+ for the car. I think they are dreaming.

Yeah, way too much money for me to even dream about purchasing!

Regardless of what they are asking for it, I just think it appears to be a well put togheter car that has AWESOME curb appeal.......

66cuda-s said:
It is a great looking car. I saw that car on e-Bay in August I think. It was bid up to ~$80K and the reserve still wasn't met. It was relisted and it looked like they wanted to get $200K+ for the car. I think they are dreaming.

I saw it too and thought "these guys built this car with the sole purpose of making huge money on Ebay or Barrett- Jackson", and that`s what it looks like!

yeah it does appear they did everything just to sell it in the end. but dam it is BEAUTIFUL :tongue9: i wonder how it steers and corners with the huge hemi, yet newer coil overs and r&p steering. nice and ive seen it a couple times on ebay threw here haha.i wonder how much filler was used in the process, on the last pic they sure did use alot on the header/fender, but ya gotta to make it like glass

-
Back