Awesome picture I wanted to share of my Duster

-

69bronzeT5

My wife's car is faster.
Reaction score
Had a friend edit a few pictures for me when he had a free chance. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this one :toothy8:

Attachments

• codyduster-edited.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 612
Wow that is outstanding. The scene and a sweet original looking Mopar. You should have that made into a shirt front and back. I would buy 5. When I look at that, I feel like I am standing in 1976 smoking lucky strike.

All the contrasts, colors, and textures in that pic are really cool! I like it alot! The unrestored-original Duster fits it perfectly

This really is a perfect photo ! It's very much alive , without being in your face with loud colours . The background accents the car perfectly , as it says : " Working Class " without being offensive .

Nice defroster lines in your Duster's backlight ! Love the slightly-oxidised paint ; sets it off quite nice !

This really is a perfect photo ! It's very much alive , without being in your face with loud colours . The background accents the car perfectly , as it says : " Working Class " without being offensive .

Nice defroster lines in your Duster's backlight ! Love the slightly-oxidised paint ; sets it off quite nice !

Well, the paint used to be much better until it sat outside last winter and the clear coat got kind of f'ed in certain areas....the trunk being the worst.

mullinax95....they're lumber logs....

Looks great, I like the log booms in the background.
The mill I work for we get a lot of logs from B.C.
I've been out on the river lots of time walking those things.

Except for the duster it looks like one of those old west type paintings. I expect to see a bunch of cowboys driving a herd of cattle across the river.

Nice Duster Pardner !

Another for you guys:yawinkle:

Attachments

• 284034_10150238522147046_524447045_7906575_668966_n.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 135
-
Back