Aww Man I Missed My 1000

-

71dodge

ADDICTED.
Reaction score
i just looked at my post and i got 1016 darn i missed my 1000 post oh well here is to 1017!!!!!

Oh, well, life goes on. Noticed I missed mine about a hundred posts ago. Not like you win a prize. As a matter of fact it's kind of like Marvel Comics old "No Prize." Hit a thousand, everyone cheers, now here's your No Prize! LOL

ya i did homcloned no really much ther when we got there all the vendors were gone and so were most of the cars BUT.. i got a shirt with a lime green dart on the back AND i got it sighned by DON GARLIT and the shirt is lime green to it is freakin awsome im gonna wear it to school tomaroow but thats all just gonna rub it in everybodys face lol

ya i did homcloned no really much ther when we got there all the vendors were gone and so were most of the cars BUT.. i got a shirt with a lime green dart on the back AND i got it sighned by DON GARLIT and the shirt is lime green to it is freakin awsome im gonna wear it to school tomaroow but thats all just gonna rub it in everybodys face lol
Sweet. 8)

-
Back