axles

-

unknownsnake

Reaction score
Ok im building a street/strip car. I got 415 hp and want to go up more later.
what would be a good set of after market axles to get?

I don`t know what they carry. Yukon brand? If they are Yukon brand you can usually find them on Ebay for a discount price.

go see doctodiff.com, he is the best. He will answer all your questions via email, he will provide you his personal cell phone for further inquires. I told him what I was building, how wide I am going with. He cut a set of axles, told me how long to cut each side to get a stock offset, and I had them at my door a week later. Cass is a great guy, highly informative, and I highly recommend going with him.

go see doctodiff.com, he is the best. He will answer all your questions via email, he will provide you his personal cell phone for further inquires. I told him what I was building, how wide I am going with. He cut a set of axles, told me how long to cut each side to get a stock offset, and I had them at my door a week later. Cass is a great guy, highly informative, and I highly recommend going with him.

Hard to beat Cass from a service standpoint. Great seller.

X4 for Cass. He is always available to answer your questions and is willing to work with whatever you need. I bought my first set of axles from him, and he is going to build my Dana. I have never heard a person say a bad word about him.

-
Back