B-7 Vinyl dye?

-

4mulaSvaliant

Reaction score
Hey guys, does anyone know where i can get some spray can vinyl dye that is atleast close to the B-7 blue / Med. blue color? I am having my sister in law recover my dash pad, and cant find the correct color vinyl so I figure Ill just spray it the correct color. Any help is appreciated. Donnie

If you can wait until Chryslers @ Carlisle in July, there usually are several vendors selling rattle cans of paint and dye in various forms.

Did you try an auto paint store for the SEM dye for the B7?

Just some thoughts...

Hey guys, does anyone know where i can get some spray can vinyl dye that is atleast close to the B-7 blue / Med. blue color? I am having my sister in law recover my dash pad, and cant find the correct color vinyl so I figure Ill just spray it the correct color. Any help is appreciated. Donnie
A good car paint store can scan a sample like the ash tray and mix the dye in any quantity you desire. Vinyl dye is not cheap. You can get a small sprayer at harbor freight for about 16 bucks. The dye goes straight into the gun w/o cutting it with reducer, a little patience gives outstanding results, no reason to be timid.

-
Back