Status
Not open for further replies.

danielb927

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hi guys,

A few years back I bought an 8.75" rear end minus the gears/center section with the intent of putting it on my duster. Well, time flies and I never got around to it, and now the car's in a different state and I don't have a way to move the rear end. While I'm at home (through July 4) I'm hoping to unload it so I'm very flexible on price.

- Rear end housing from a '68 Dodge Coronet (B-body I believe so it'll still need spring perches moved to fit an A-body)
- Axles with hubs (larger bolt pattern I think, will double check this afternoon)
- Brakes (including drums/shoes) that go with the axle

The housing came with a 742 case in it originally. I don't remember if that means it only fits 742 cases. Here's a picture of the unit when it was assembled (from the previous owner) - note that it's not assembled anymore and NO CENTER SECTION in this sale.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showpost.php?p=952241&postcount=49

I'll try to upload some pictures later today. The unit looks to be in good shape to me, if you have any specific questions or want particular pictures about it feel free to ask or PM me and I'll get back to you pronto. No idea what it would cost to ship something this big but if you're really interested I could look into it, otherwise strongly prefer a local pick-up. There's also a chance I could meet you somewhere between central IL and Milwaukee, WI next week on Thursday with the parts.

Asking $250 OBO for everything.

Location: Champaign, IL 61822 - can deliver anywhere between Champaign and Milwaukee, WI on Thursday July 3 or Sunday July 6.

View attachment IMG_1685.JPG

View attachment IMG_1687.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back