B-Body Rear Wanted

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
My neighbor's son is in need of a positraction large case 8-3/4 or Dana 60 for his B-Body.

KP
what does positraction large case mean? Also which year b, as there are different series b bodies and the rears are different widths

what does positraction large case mean? Also which year b, as there are different series b bodies and the rears are different widths

2x... first off there is no such thing as a posi traction...

second there is no Large case... either 741, 742 or the 489... there all plently strong as the 8.75 gets ring gear deflection so if thats the issue its dana 60 time...

2x... first off there is no such thing as a posi traction...

Hey now, is that anyway to tread a member who started the coolest thread in FABO history? LOL!!!

"posi-traction"......Yes they did, in several cars, just not the correct term when it comes to Mopars.

I didnt call this out because it has been done so many times that i,m sure the op knew, just a slip of the tongue. Tell me this though. If the dana came out of a chevy and was cut down what do you call it then?.

I didnt call this out because it has been done so many times that i,m sure the op knew, just a slip of the tongue. Tell me this though. If the dana came out of a chevy and was cut down what do you call it then?.

i think you ment ford cuz the chevy's used a 12 bolt didn't they?

hey now, is that anyway to tread a member who started the coolest thread in fabo history? Lol!!!

"posi-traction"......yes they did, in several cars, just not the correct term when it comes to mopars.

thank you!

What year B Body? Some of the widths are different from year to year. I have a complete 8 3/4 rear from a 73 Charger - drum to drum, with 2.94 sure grip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back