B.C. engine builders

-
You could try Lordco auto parts. They have thier own machine shop and racing program. I used to work for them back in the early 90's. Back then they had several machinists who were died in the wool mopar freaks.

Dont know who works there nowadays but they do have excellent service. Can be pricey though...just chew em down.

You could try Lordco auto parts. They have thier own machine shop and racing program. I used to work for them back in the early 90's. Back then they had several machinists who were died in the wool mopar freaks.

Dont know who works there nowadays but they do have excellent service. Can be pricey though...just chew em down.

I would say lordco too.

I havn't used them, But I would if I need to...I just havn't done that type of engine work yet.

I can recommend 1 shop to STAY away from, but you're no where near them.

Todd

I can recommend 1 shop to STAY away from, but you're no where near them.

Todd

Feel free to PM me with the shop, I will go out of town for the right work so any referrals or the opposite will help

I'm going to get most of my work done by a machine shop in the USA, Canadian machinists are too over priced and don't have as much experiance, figure that one out........

could ya send a lil of that BC hemp my way?

Its not the Hemp you want, but I get the drift. I don't mess around with that stuff, my job would depend on that.8)

On a side note, the stuff grown locally is apparently highly potent and in high demand, definitly a lot of people paying mortgages growing and selling that stuff. That is until they burn their houses down because they are usually crappy electricians

The shop I got burned by is Mid-Island, on Vancouver Island.

It would appear they DIDN'T check the deck height , during the compression calculation....I had 15.2-1...not the 13.6 i was told.

SO you can imagine the detanation and the side effects from that boner.

I had a local racer rebuild it for me this time.

My advise is go to the track and see whose running strong and whose does their work for them.

Ask around...i wish I did!!!!.

Todd

Feel free to PM me with the shop, I will go out of town for the right work so any referrals or the opposite will help

I'm going to get most of my work done by a machine shop in the USA, Canadian machinists are too over priced and don't have as much experiance, figure that one out........

bs there are several good shops on the mainland and the rates are very competitive with the americans when you figure the exchange and shipping -and quality try spending 30k at r&* b@#$$n's shop only to have the bottom end land on the track when the debris left inside cause it to eat itself

Carlson engines in salmon arm is good too, Randy is a mopar guy and will treat you right
if you want to make a trip to kelowna Okanagan Engines is a good start. Jerry Samp is a co owner and a A body guy. i think he even lurks on here. very good machinst and a mopar fan.

pm me if your interested and i can give you some phone numbers.

i find bigger shops tend to leave you on the back burner for the jobber shop projects.

-
Back