B.C. members...chime in!!!

-
Hi guys nice rides, I hope mine will be on the road this spring?
I wil post pics soon!

I can't believe how old this thread is.Good to see so many nice mopars in BC.

Attachments

• P7110057.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 251
  • P4060025.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 243
I'm stuck with Sundays and Tuesdays off at work right now....not for long though....trying to get into another dealership with Monday-Friday hours

Bob here in Cobble Hill B.C. on the island. Just got the car finished a few weeks ago, still working out the bugs.

Car looks great...are you planning on taking it to any shows this summer?
Yes, so far done Beverly Corners Show and Shine in Duncan and Sunday we were at Torque Masters show in Sidney. Lots of positive feed back and it's a real blast talking to all the different Mopar fanatics.:thumblef:

Bob...nice looking '69 Dart. Are you going to bring it to Francelli's sometime?[/QUOTSorry but you'll have to fill me in on what the deal is with Francelli's. Me and the wife love getting out in the car whether it be a cruise or a show,both are a blast.:burnout:

Bob...nice looking '69 Dart. Are you going to bring it to Francelli's sometime?[/QUOTSorry but you'll have to fill me in on what the deal is with Francelli's. Me and the wife love getting out in the car whether it be a cruise or a show,both are a blast.:burnout:

Francelli's is a coffee house here in Victoria in the Royal Oak Shopping Centre that has a cruise-in every Saturday evening. It's always nice to see more Mopars there.

Sounds good roughly what time does everyone usually roll in around.

Usually around 5pm or so. There's a BBQ setup if you want burgers, or there are several restaurants in the area as well.

Let us know when your coming down and we'll gather the gang to meet you.

Usually around 5pm or so. There's a BBQ setup if you want burgers, or there are several restaurants in the area ae well.

Fill me in. I'd like to take the Valiant on a long drive, as I just put electronic ignition on it the other day, and I'd like to see if my milage improved. With points the little 273 was getting roughly 20 - 22 MPG.

Usually around 5pm or so. There's a BBQ setup if you want burgers, or there are several restaurants in the area ae well.

I'll see what's happening this Saturday, got the week off, trying to get new shop framed before next Tuesday,then it's back to reality.

I guess i qualify here.
I was born and raised in Cranbrook, B.C. and lived there for 39 years.
I now live in Lethbridge, Alberta (about 180 miles away) for the last 10 years, but i still have the majority of my cars and parts still in Cranbrook on an acreage that i still own with my brothers. I go back and visit every month or so....
Tom.

-
Back