B.O.F. For Sale! 1967 Dart, 318 Auto SLEEPER!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dropping to $4500.00!

Last chance at high quality, rust free, great running , dependable sleeper custom!!:clock:

Will not be lowering price any further. Would rather keep, drive, haul stuff in trailer, and generaly terrorize local pavement!8)

Thanks Again FABO!:cheers:

Anybody looking for one should really give a close look. For the price, it's a great deal with everything that has been done to this car, even if it does have 2 extra doors.

Don't be nappin on this sleeper!!:-D

Would trade for any mopar wagon or vert too. Any ideas? PM me!

Unemployment just ran out!!

Will need house payment soon.

Went on an interview last Thursday for the first time in about a year. Still no job.

Now $4200.00 or PLEASE make offer!:clock:

Back on Ebay again, link;

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodg...349QQitemZ150458839881QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

Also on Cincinnati CL, link;

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/1803959731.html

If anyone has any interest at all, please PM me, hit CL, or Ebay.
Almost getting desperate!
Need $ SOON!:clock:

Could work out something with delivery if your not too far away.

Need more pics? Just do a search on this site for my screen name and "BOF"
There's plenty of pics on FABO of her. Check out the thread named,

CAR HUNT!8)

ive sold most all my junk over the last 3 years..just to be..the ebay listing has only had 76 hits..If mine I would slam it/throw some high impact metalflake on it.
I was looking local @ a 4 door running 1968 1 year ago that had good parts. young peep who sold to some lowrider peeps for all the $$$. they like 4 door crusers...

post on
www.slantsix.org
we sold a 4x4 V8 there to a local military dude.

It is a very nice car,but since its a 4 door the price is high. I have seen 2 doors go for less money lately,its a bad time to sell.

In need of Money.

No income as of late.

$3400.00, or please make a resonable offer.

That's $800.00 off the last price!

$3400.00 or offer!!!!! Starting to panic, No jobs, unemployment gone, house payment soon!!! Please help!!

If ya want to part it out, fine with me now. We are really starting to worry about the no cash flow!! I know there is $3400 in parts there! Pretty much rust free body. Engine runs strong. Trailer Hitch. Plenty of rice burner hateing attitude included!8)

New ebay auction link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodg...891QQitemZ150461483153QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

Thanks again FABO! Glad your here for us!

Just a thought, This is not intended to offend anyone at all but what about selling raffle tickets to raffle off the car? If you can sell enough of them you would get your asking price. Not sure of how this would work but just a crazy idea.

Id buy a raffle ticket if you would allow us Canadians in on the raffle!

Seriously nice car and the price is fine. Best of luck my friend!

That's a good idea dustermaniac... Maybe let a 3rd party hold the ticket sales in a pay-pal account and draw the winning ticket when it's time to draw...

I would get in on it for sure if there was a way it could happen. Hey this guy needs to earn cash for his mortgage and he is a nice guy. It must be painful for him to have to sell his car but in a good way just think about it, If he was to raffle the car here on FABO then he would be passing it on to another lucky member and everyone who buys a ticket has a chance to win this car. What do you all think??? OR we all could give this member some help and maybe he could keep his car?

Plus, he might sell alot more tickets then the $3,100 he's asking for it.. Car sales are tough right now, ECONEMY SUX!!!

Dammit! This one is a heartbreaker.

That car is worth 3 times the money, not to mention all the great stories that it's been part of here on FABO. I know 64dart170 and ABB are proud people and are not the type to complain about their lot, but it sure sucks to see the hardship you've endured lately.

I can't buy the car. Too far away, but I'd like to help. If we can pass the hat around, I'm in. Anybody have a PayPal address?

Dammit! This one is a heartbreaker.

That car is worth 3 times the money, not to mention all the great stories that it's been part of here on FABO. I know 64dart170 and ABB are proud people and are not the type to complain about their lot, but it sure sucks to see the hardship you've endured lately.

I can't buy the car. Too far away, but I'd like to help. If we can pass the hat around, I'm in. Anybody have a PayPal address?

I am also in on this as well. Anyone know of his her paypal?

A raffle sounds like a fun idea and a win-win. Are there any pitfalls to doing this that anyone can think of?

Indeed lets help. If I had the cash to buy bof I would,and add ac to it! Then Id sell that pile of barf called a grand caravan,lol..

I would get in on it for sure if there was a way it could happen. Hey this guy needs to earn cash for his mortgage and he is a nice guy. It must be painful for him to have to sell his car but in a good way just think about it, If he was to raffle the car here on FABO then he would be passing it on to another lucky member and everyone who buys a ticket has a chance to win this car. What do you all think??? OR we all could give this member some help and maybe he could keep his car?

You're so kind to be thinking and caring about us.
That includes all of FABO.
FABO has become a very "Main" thing in our lives sense we joined. We have loved every min. of it.
We are very glad to know such nice people.
Don't really know what to say, but THANK YOU!:cheers:

$2950.00????

Not real happy bout that but ya gotta do what ya gotta do!

OR

What about Lump?
$1500.00??? (1975 rust free 318 auto I wanted to keep this one for my daily driver and retire my 64 for shows but times are tuff)

How about Fern?
$2000.00??? (1974 rusty girl in process of rolling restore, slant 6 auto, almost done needs headliner and put all the pieces back together, custom paint)

I guess we could sell our sons old 69 but ABB drives that every day and she don't want to sell that one, but it is the one evrybody asks about! LOL!!

I know, I know.......They are all 4 doors and ugly...............................

64dart170, if you could check out this thread PLEASE!

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=106092

We checked it and were totally blown away with the kindness showed towards us. Not used to anyone even really noticing us let alone trying to lend a helping hand or a step up!
We are used to being the ones to help others.
Totally flabergasted!!!!:love7:

We are in the process of re-evaluating our options.....not even sure we have any.......

ABB I think went on up to bed. It took me all day to work up enough nerve to respond. We are sorry for not getting back sooner, but we are still trying to digest it all. Kinda of not really famaliar territory for either of us.
We want to wish all of FABO a happy 4th!!!
Thank you very much for caring about us so much. I don't know what else to say at the moment and am getting so teary eyed, I really can't see monitor right now. Let us sleep on it for now, please......

We totally love you FABO!!:love7:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back