B@$t@rd$

-

64conv65hard

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Washed all my cars earlier this week and put the covers back on. My son went out today to clean out the 65 and look what he found.
S6300690.jpg

Wow I thought my day was F'd up cause my carb crapped itself. Sorry man.

where is that you that you park your car 'covered n all' where joe public could still hit it?

do you own a truck/suv or does anyone in your family/friend circle?

Live in an end unit townhouse and there are 5 spots in front of my place. We also have a carport but the wifes VW is there. There are only towmhouses on 1 side of the street and we are on a cul-de-sac. Since we have 8 cars at my house I cannot take all 5 spots in front (I do take 3). The 65 has been parked in that spot for over 10 years and there has never been a problem but I just put the cover on it 5 days ago and this is what happens. Go figure............

Is it possible a big tree branch hit it when it fell, Just Thinking out loud .
I agree, Who ever knows about this is a cowered Yes a capital C O W E R E D SSB!!! sorry bastardoo for sure.....
Sorry to see this 65hard, That makes for a bad day for sure.

That sucks!!!!! I would consider moving the VW out of the carport and putting the Mopar under it or better yet renting a storage space for your car where you can lock it up and not have to worry about some inconsiderate ******** backing into your car. Sorry to see that.

Sux sorry man I would be pissed. Hope you have insurance or able to fix it yourself.

Well, I have a 64 Valiant convertible. 65 Signet and a 65 with a bad door. Can't fit all the mopars in the carport.

its the car that got hurt, shouldn't it have the fun of running them down and squashing them?

Washed all my cars earlier this week and put the covers back on. My son went out today to clean out the 65 and look what he found.
S6300690.jpg

Sorry man!
The spot looks high, SUV hitch, lifted truck or high bumper.
Punks riding a bike into it? Utility trailer? Boat? Sea do's? CAmper Bumper? OH! Spare tire on a Jeep! Delivery Truck?
Again Sorry, it's like something that would be considered WTF too! But sounds strangely like something that would happen to me too!!
DANG!!!:angry7:

-
Back