Baby Pink Nose Gets A New Year Treat

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I shared some home made peach cobbler with Baby Pink Nose. She approves.
PEACH COBBLER.jpg

This so called lady comes to our cars show with her 67 Nova 4 speed and brings her overweight Jack Russell. She goes to the ice cream truck at the show and gets a soft cone and starts eating it and then reaches down and lets the dog have a few licks then she started licking it herself. Just about lost it right there.
She's done that several times actually. Who knows maybe she's sleeps with it as well. Oh that dog breath LOL
Too bad the dog hadn't been licking its *** before LOL

The dog probably was, it’s just one of the things dogs do. With all of my dogs it’s always the half decomposed stinky dead thing they drag home. When I see a dog licking someone’s face I wanna hurl.

As for one of our new girls, Willow- we haven't found anything yet that she won't eat.

Lucky damned cat! Peach is my favorite. Dad taught me how to make peach upside down cake as a young lad. Between the cake and puberty, ever since I've been hooked on peaches!

Lucky damned cat! Peach is my favorite. Dad taught me how to make peach upside down cake as a young lad. Between the cake and puberty, ever since I've been hooked on peaches!
So good right off the tree and the juice running down your arm and still warm from the sun. Doesn't get any better. Same as tomatoes right off the vine, a bit of salt and yum.

Friend of mine had some kind of miniature lap rat she named “Poopie”. Poopie was a wino, and would drink wine right out of her glass. Her and her husband smoked some of those left handed cigarettes. Poopie also like to eat the roaches. Dog lived be almost 20.

Friend of mine had some kind of miniature lap rat she named “Poopie”. Poopie was a wino, and would drink wine right out of her glass. Her and her husband smoked some of those left handed cigarettes. Poopie also like to eat the roaches. Dog lived be almost 20.
Sounds like one of mine. Boozer.
Dog had a can of beer everyday of his 18 years.
Fun pup.

-
Back