Back from the paint shop

-
As we said when I was growing up in Baltimore - Slick as snot on a glass doorknob!!!

What are those subframe connectors (looks like just one installed on one of the rotisserie pics) looks like a round bar???
Wow, a thread I started Has gone to two pages.
Pictures were so small on the phone, I didn’t know which ones I was posting, I just tapped on a few. Good eye. I used USCarTool connectors, they are not installed yet. The round pipe is some 3/4” EMT conduit I ran inside the frame rails (apparently, only one was installed at that point). They pop up through the floor under the back of the backseat and out through the frame rails, about in line with the starter. If for some wacky reason I want to run wires from the engine compartment to the trunk without really passing through the passenger compartment, that will be my pathway.
The green paint was just something I had laying around to coat the floor plan before the frame rails went on.
Here’s a couple better pictures

DC60F1C7-222B-458F-B616-7E7202A42C57.jpeg

View attachment 1715606876

View attachment 1715606877

B0561D58-BA48-415F-B88F-D8E9FF6FCF57.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks great. Very similar color to what my 67 will go in about 100 years. Looks like he sprayed it and re-taped and re-cleared it.

-
Back