Back on board with some overdue kudos...

-

JayD

Reaction score
Hey all, finally back after unexpected travel and major family medical issues – hopefully things will be getting back to normal now… or at least close to it. I’ve missed the forum and look forward to catching up on some of the posts. I also wanted to pass along some thanks to a few members that I made purchases from before my ‘hiatus’.

The hoses and pulley from Oldschoolcuda were in great shape with a good price and he shipped them out quick – Thanks!

Motopsycho (formerly swinger340) gave me a great deal on a glove box liner with all the hardware and got it to me pretty quick. Great guy to deal with too.

Dan201 gave me a really good price on a complete tinted side window set and crated them so they made the trip safely and arrived intact and ready to install. He even came up with a pair of door trim panels and sent them in the same package. Big thanks for the time spent packing and shipping these.

I hope I didn’t leave anyone out, but wanted to thank these members and let anyone that hasn’t dealt with them know that they are all three stand up guys that are great to do business with.

-
Back