Back Seats

-
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could tell me whether or not the back seat out of an early 70's A Body 2 door will fit correctly into a 69 Valiant 2 door?

Thanks

The rear seat is Valiant 2 and 4dr sedans only. I found that out the hard way after I tossed my old one. The 67-71 I think is a direct fit and the 72-3 bolts down instead of using the fold over tab.

just make sure the 70-3 valiant 4dr has the verical tail lights light yours. The fronts don't matter

You have to keep 2 door to 2 door and 4 door to 4 door seats, they are different in the cut for the rear wheels...

You have to keep 2 door to 2 door and 4 door to 4 door seats, they are different in the cut for the rear wheels...

Aren't they also shaped differently on the front of the seat? I thought a 2dr was squared off to fit against the side of the car vs the 4dr rounded off to allow entry into the back.

Aren't they also shaped differently on the front of the seat? I thought a 2dr was squared off to fit against the side of the car vs the 4dr rounded off to allow entry into the back.

Possibly, but we had issues with the rear wheel wells when trying to install a 2 door rear seat from a 70 Dart into a 71 Valiant 4 door.... :banghead:

Never bothered to look at the front when we saw the problem in the rear... #-o

-
Back