K.O. SWINGER

Meeting in the alley since 1976
Reaction score
Really?

View attachment 1715840488

View attachment 1715840488

IMG_20211202_151322746.jpg

Last edited:
Is this one of those games where you have to find 10 differences between the pictures? I don't get it.:(

LoL.

A while back my brother and I were in a grocery store at about 6:30 in the morning before a race day picking up some stuff for lunch at the track. We get to the check out and there’s a city cop in line ahead of us. He has 2 box’s of shitty donuts and a box of Ho Ho’s. My brother and I look a each other and chuckle. The cop puts the donuts on the belt, and the person in front of the cop leaves, and the checkers says “good morning, I’m afraid we can’t sell you donuts before 7am” the cashier did not miss a beat and said it with a stone face. My brother and I start laughing, the cop gives us the dirtiest look, along with the cashier. The cashier said I’m just messing with ya, how often do you get to mess with a cop with a donut joke….

Yeah some of them have much better humor than others. I work for the city and I came out to my car with four cops three cruisers and a canine unit standing around it. Everything was cool but it did bring back a few memories.:wtf:

-
Back