bad day

-

0lddart

Reaction score
so i worked till 5 am yesterday and woke back up at 10 to go work on a car for a friend of mine right... so fucked with it for about an hour figuered out it needed a radiator and fan and thermo, so we headed to the pick a pull in my other prized possesion my 67 bronco....... all was good till i got hot rubber rained on us and had to fight the steering wheel with some force........ tread seperated on my bf good spare..... trashed my fender and apparently dodge built the bronco cause the fender is 400 bucks... im pissed i need a set of tires and a fender and new flares it going to be like 1300 bucks :( i guess the dodge is getting put back into driving use again...

sorry i know its not and a body or even mopar i just needed to vent its been shitty today

so i worked till 5 am yesterday and woke back up at 10 to go work on a car for a friend of mine right... so fucked with it for about an hour figuered out it needed a radiator and fan and thermo, so we headed to the pick a pull in my other prized possesion my 67 bronco....... all was good till i got hot rubber rained on us and had to fight the steering wheel with some force........ tread seperated on my bf good spare..... trashed my fender and apparently dodge built the bronco cause the fender is 400 bucks... im pissed i need a set of tires and a fender and new flares it going to be like 1300 bucks :( i guess the dodge is getting put back into driving use again...

sorry i know its not and a body or even mopar i just needed to vent its been shitty today
I have to say that would definitely be a bad day 0lddart
Venting is good, Looks like ramcharger found you some parts to eazz the pain. I hope things turn around for the better for you.

Yep! That's a crap day. Reminds me of the time my day was going really really bad when I was driving dsown the road, something caught my eye. Beileve it or not, there was a spare tire rolling down the Hwy. with me and it didn't have a freakin car attached to it. Just a fully inflated rim and tire do 50 MPH.

Well, it started to tilt towards me, I couldn't get away from it. Moved left, hit the bracke, WHAM!

Door, fender, hood black marks like a tribal tatto! I was so upset, I calmed down. (I know, weird huh?)

The person responseable tried to do the right thing and offered me a check for damages. I looked closely and realized there really wsas none. Blew him off and told him have a good day without reason.

The person responseable tried to do the right thing and offered me a check for damages. I looked closely and realized there really wsas none. Blew him off and told him have a good day without reason.

You're a better man than me, lol!

My daughters spare dropped out from under the back of a 95 Explorer and passed her on the hiway...the strap that held it up rotted off...

Sorry to hear of your dilemma, OldDart.

I love those old Broncos. Ya got a 302 in it?

I had the rear wheel come off and pass me while driving along Hwy99. Luckily, it was after going thru the tunnel, and not during.

Unluckily, it was on the '71 Cuda that I had bought just two days previous. I was in tears. The rear quarter was thrashed.

Hope all works out and you get her back on the road with as little pain as possible.

ramcharger you are the man :)

and all is ok ish tried to drive the dart but it started making god auful noises and started to pulsate from the rear i think i am running a dead bearing in the 7 1/4 :(

so i bit the bullet bought 720 bucks worth of tires........ dunlop mud rover 35/12.50R15 :D im stoked cant wait to get em dirty

and yes it had a 302 now a 306 and soon to be a 310. needs to be rebuilt again

-
Back