Bad Guy Alert/ "liar" Superdart340 !

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparcrazy

Reaction score
Guys I Bought An Intake Off Moparcrazy About 30-40 Days Ago And I Just Took It Out Of The Box To Install On My Motor And Its Junk Tha Water Jacket Holes Are Ate Out And They Were Filled With Bondo To Make It Look Like They Were Good Contacted Him And He Is Not Willing To Make Good On The Deal Please Becareful I Would Not Recommend Dealing With This Seller.......

This is in response to the lies that Bob, Robert Mills AKA superdart340 Has started on this site about me, i copied and pasted what he said for all to see.fallow along with me & you be the judge.

Lie # 1. Bob Say's he bought this intake from me 30-40 Days ago.

TRUTH=click on My Avatar then click on "find all threads started by moparcrazy"
and you will see when this Item was sold, 68 days ago, that's two month's & Eight day's,not 30-40 Day's.

Lie #2. I Just took it out of the Box.

TRUTH=Now click on His Avatar "superdart340" find all threads started by superdart340, OK now look for his "1968 340 rebuilt Engine 4000.00" Ad, and go to page 2 you will see the Manifold there for sale with his Motor, the manifold he claims he just took out of the box ! on 1-22-10

Lie#3. contacted him and he is not willing to make good on the Deal.

A.Bob first contacted me on 3-11-10

B.I then wrote back telling him it been along time & that he should of told me sooner.

C.Moderator contacted me saying please resolve.

D.I then requested pic's of what he was talking about.

E.He Then posted Lie's on 3-13-10, so after 68-day he Expected me to take his manifold back,but just in two day's he writes a bunch of BS about me & Lie's about what really transpired ! WOW What a F#&$en looser ! Here are some of the pics i pulled from his Ad, plus pics of the manifold before i sent it to him, Lastly,

Thank You from the guy's Here who Called me & wrote to me concerned about what was said.Now i would like to see What Happens Next, superdart340 should be baned from this site,there are now thousands of people out there who think Badly of me,& I wasn't given a fare chance to resolve it in a timely matter.

340 stuff 081 (Small).jpg

340 stuff 079 (Small).jpg

looser.jpg

looser #2.jpg

Oh MAN--- this is gonna get good !! :read2:
Yep thats exactly what I thought!!

daredevil youre right junk is junk, but if you look at the superdart post with the 340 he has for sale, he is trying to sell the junk intake with the 340...WTH??? If it was that bad, why is he trying to pawn it off on someone else?? I think I will sit back now and enjoy the show!!

Well Moparcrazy, my first question to you is... Did you list this item for sale and not include pictures and a description of the compromised areas?? I saw no mention of this in your ad whatsoever. Again, is it so hard to ACCURATELY describe an item that you are listing for sale. No mention of the detereoration of the metal around the thermostat inlet either!!!

These areas would have been the first areas mentioned in my description had I been selling the part, just to avoid any repercussions like the issues now. Your description was a fluff and IMO the price was WAY too high for an intake that was compromised. Of course, had the condition of the water jacket runners been fully disclosed and the purchaser still paid the price, that would be a different story, but your "Cleaned and ready to go on" claim and no disclosure of the compromised areas is what this issue is really all about.

In the future, I would suggest that you try to describe the item to the fullest to avoid any misconceptions as to the item in question. No amount of blame shifting is going to change the fact that this item was mis-represented by you in your ad!!! Good luck resolving this, IMO you waited way too long to post your side of the story, and it's biting you in the a**!!! Geof

Just like the William Faulkner book The Sound and the Fury There's one side then the other then the truth. Junk is junk, true but I'm surprised us Mopar guys aren't a little cooler to each other...
this is the second bad guy alert I've seen in as many weeks. Spring fever I suppose.

I say save some face,return his money!That intake doesn,t look to well and you should have explained the bad areas in your post.For under $100,you,ll be doing yourself a favor.Ask me how I know?:read2:

............Well now, the s@#t hits the fan.............thats nasty of sd 2 cry fowl, then try pawn it off on some other menber......I also think he should b put on alert......if not banned.............BUT MC man up.......u never should of sold that part...............no underside pics? y?....................kim.............

I have posted a link to your response on his thread----
You should have been more forthright on condition of this intake--
he should have given you opportunity to make it good before publicly posting!!!Lawrence

Superdart does seem to hustle a lot of intake manifolds on this site. is he just a flipper? most of the time when i buy from a member i look back at post history to get a feel for the person, and would expect the same from someone purchasing from me.

MC did you sell him that intake? if so, you should refund, if not, did SD340 have that torker to begin with an pulled a bait and switch? Sad to see just for a few bucks

Moparcrazy you make a very good point that Superdart340's post about you was chocked full of inaccuracies. But... you should have never sold that intake in the first place in that condition without mentioning it and this whole mess would have never happened. Maybe let this be a lesson learned.

Looking at both of the parties involved, It seems to me they are here on this site to sell parts. Most posts from both of them are from the "parts for sale" section.

Seems to me that if someone want's to sell parts as the majority of thier time spent on this site would seem to indicate. Maybe Ebay would be a better venue to do those types of transactions.

Otherwise both parties are committing Defamation of Character against each other!

In my opinion only, This is not the place for such behavior!

Buyer and seller beware comes to mind!

John D. Beckerley
Austin, Texas

First of all Moparcrazy, you sold a Edelbrock Torker manifold that you acknowledged was your property to Superdart340. In reviewing the photographs of the manifold there is no doubt that it is the same manifold in question.
The manifold is damaged to the point that it is no longer servicable in its present condition. That being said, I believe you had knowledge of this damage before the transaction with Superdart340 occured and therefore you sold a damaged manifold to a buyer without disclosing its true condition.
This action would be considered fraud by any court and therefore you would be liable held liable for your actions.
In your post, you state that you believe Superdart340 has been less than honest in this transaction and there is certain evidence that is coming to light in that regard and that will be dealt with in due course.
But in the interim, I would urge you to do the responsible thing and admit you sold a compromised manifold and refund Superdart340 monies.

junk is junk...I see this all the time on ebag...the usual reply from the seller not disclosing the real condition is "you didnt ask questions" or buyer beware..people will do anything for a buck these days...there are two wrongs comitted here...but from what I see here is someone is still going to end up with that paperweight manifold...man up and return the cash...

if u shipped him the useless intake in his post refund his money

way to go trying to shift blame - funny how you play semantics with unimportant details, yet the most important deatil - whether you sold a junk manifold - goes unaddressed.

It's pretty clear to me that you ripped the guy off. Quite frankly, he was selling an entire 340 motor - he probably just figured he'd throw the intake in with the deal. The intake wouldn't make or break the deal.

Unfortunatley it now looks like both parties are ones to be leary of. Which sux!

The original seller should refund the bucks for selling junk....however that many days later the original buyer shouldnt expect a full refund either. Why wouldnt you inspect a part after you first get it ??? Maybe lack of knowledge that the intake was bad until someone told him ?? I dont know. I am not choosing sides. I just wish this kind of crap would end. If ya done someone wrong... step up... wether you had knowledge of it or not.

-RPM

We don't know why Superdart put that piece of junk on the engine he was selling but I'm sure we will pretty soon, that Mr. Moparcrazy does not change the fact that you sold him the piece of junk. It does not matter whether he looked at it 6 days or 68 days or 680 day ago, junk is junk and you sold it so unless you come up with a dam good reason for committing what looks like fraud refund the money or hit the road it's just that simple.:bootysha:

I think mopar crazy was wrong for not accurately describing the intake to begin with....just from what pictures he just posted of the top of the intake I can see the thermostat area has been ate up pretty good by porosity. Plus whats not to say that the pictures you posted of the intake were PRIOR to you using an epoxy to hide the flaws in the intake (looks asthough it was freshly sand blasted in the pictures ready to "spiff" it up)
Maybe this is why superdart did not see the intake was as bad as it was up until now ? maybe he just now found the epoxy chipping out of the bad spots?

on the other hand superdart has waited way to long before saying anything and he should not have invested more money into polishing it up if it was not in the best condition and he shouldn't be trying to pawn it off to other people and trying to hide its flaws either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back