Bad Guy Alert/ "liar" Superdart340 !

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't know how someone could even put a pos like that up for sale without explaining that it was completely useless...didn't think that's how we did things here at FABO...

I can say that I have personally sold parts to superdart340 and the transactions went smooth and he paid me in full......this was a few months ago so i better not get any bad guy alerts any time soon saying what i sold him was junk LOL......but seriously, aside what looks like some bad judgment calls on these two guys parts....superdart340 is still a good guy from what I have gathered.... just my .02

I just don't know how someone could even put a pos like that up for sale without explaining that it was completely useless...didn't think that's how we did things here at FABO...

Your point taken, we don't condone crap like this at FABO thankfully. It's sometimes difficult to deal with someone you've never meant but most sellers and buyers understand the storm that's gets created here at FABO when one of the parties gets stupid or greedy. Usually the result is the offending party gets blown off with extreme prejudice.:angry7:

Agree that the intake is a piece of junk. Agree that buyer should have inspected in a "reasonable" period and requested refund. Agree that if the seller knew part was junk, should not have sold it without informing buyers. Agree that reputations are easily destroyed from these types of transactions.

Do not agree that moparcrazy is obligated to refund product after this amount of time. However, do believe maintaining one's reputation as a seller might make seller consider the implications of his handling of this affair from a moral as oppsed to leagal standpoint.

Grant

Thanks for referrencing that 340 motor thread - just confirms your total deceptive descriptions when selling parts.

YOU listed these rusty-*** rockers as "still new in box!"
34020stuff201462028Small29.jpg

34020stuff201452028Small29.jpg

Thanks for referrencing that 340 motor thread - just confirms your total deceptive descriptions when selling parts.

Holy crap, who sold those as "new"??? I take it, it was one of the two players in this saga.

After seeing that thread..... moparcrazy looks like a real tool . (looks like he has been pulling the same crap for a long time......something tells me that just because he posted his side of the story does not mean he will be getting redemption anytime soon from the fabo community lol

OK In reality... they are still new and in packaging. He also listed a pic so the buyer can see. However !!!! They have been floating in the Delaware so beware.

judge-judy.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist.

:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10: So glad you did Blownfish :-D

Looks like morels in some folks mind's are gone. Deception is in

Just don't do it to me because you will have a few days of publics service and a hefty fine if that intake showed up at my house with his description
Know I will go outside, and let these guy's fight with there selves :-D

Ya'll git this mess cleaned up....PRONTO !!!!! before the weekend :clock: clock's tickin..........:angry7:

I have bought (in the past) a rather big ticket item from superdart340, and its was every bit as described, perhaps nicer than his description. I feel he is a stand up guy. As for moparcrazy, never delt with him so I cant say. But that intake looks like a peice of crap, I would never even try to sell that to anyone, but thats just me.

way to go trying to shift blame - funny how you play semantics with unimportant details, yet the most important deatil - whether you sold a junk manifold - goes unaddressed.

It's pretty clear to me that you ripped the guy off. Quite frankly, he was selling an entire 340 motor - he probably just figured he'd throw the intake in with the deal. The intake wouldn't make or break the deal.
You are exactly correct the buyer of the motor pointed out the problem with the intake i took it out and set it on the motor as u see it is not bolted i sent u 3 pm's and 4 emails and not in one of them did u say u would take care of it.your reply was quite the opposite,i made good with the buyer of the motor i gave him my weiand duplane i just got for my 340 swinger.
small block its clear with this thread there is not going to be a refund so i'll leave it up to u and ur word if u think i did something wrong i'm up for the punishment but i still think junk is junk.........superdart340

this was sent on 3/10 or 3/11 and he has had my paypal info since thenQuote:
Originally Posted by superdart340
JAY I GOT THIS INTAKE FROM U ABOUT A MONTH AND A HALF OR SO AGO 85.00 SHIPPED WENT TO PUT THIS INTAKE ON TODAY AND THIS THING IS JUNK THE WATER JACKET HOLES ARE ATE OUT AND SOMEONE PUT BONDO IN THEM TO TRY TO MAKE THEM LOOK PERFECT I WOULD LIKE A REFUND OF MY 85.00 PLUS RETURN SHIPPING PLEASE SEND REFUND AND ADDRESS TO PAYPAL [email protected] AND I'LL GET THIS THING BACK TO YOU THANKS BOB

I see some odd things on both sides of the party but more so with moparcrazy. I have dealt with superdart aswell as another member has mnetioned and the transaction went smoothly.....if the mods are thinking of putting out bans than I think maybe they should read into both parties thread history and see who has caused trouble in the past and see if this is a recurring thing or what.

and I personally don't think superdart should be banned...maybe punished in someway? timeout?.

but Ill leave that up to the mods and everyone else...just my .02

Superdart340, what say you of the charges by this man. Honestly.

This is in response to the lies that Bob, Robert Mills AKA superdart340 Has started on this site about me, i copied and pasted what he said for all to see.fallow along with me & you be the judge.

Lie # 1. Bob Say's he bought this intake from me 30-40 Days ago.

TRUTH=click on My Avatar then click on "find all threads started by moparcrazy"
and you will see when this Item was sold, 68 days ago, that's two month's & Eight day's,not 30-40 Day's.

Lie #2. I Just took it out of the Box.

TRUTH=Now click on His Avatar "superdart340" find all threads started by superdart340, OK now look for his "1968 340 rebuilt Engine 4000.00" Ad, and go to page 2 you will see the Manifold there for sale with his Motor, the manifold he claims he just took out of the box ! on 1-22-10

Lie#3. contacted him and he is not willing to make good on the Deal.

A.Bob first contacted me on 3-11-10

B.I then wrote back telling him it been along time & that he should of told me sooner.

C.Moderator contacted me saying please resolve.

D.I then requested pic's of what he was talking about.

E.He Then posted Lie's on 3-13-10, so after 68-day he Expected me to take his manifold back,but just in two day's he writes a bunch of BS about me & Lie's about what really transpired ! WOW What a F#&$en looser ! Here are some of the pics i pulled from his Ad, plus pics of the manifold before i sent it to him, Lastly,

Thank You from the guy's Here who Called me & wrote to me concerned about what was said.Now i would like to see What Happens Next, superdart340 should be baned from this site,there are now thousands of people out there who think Badly of me,& I wasn't given a fare chance to resolve it in a timely matter.

Enough of this crap! I want back the 60 min. or so I waisted reading both of these full of chit threads.
With interest and penalties, that should put me back to about 1974, when I could buy that 340 and the car it came in for under the 4k asking price, and those "new in box" rockers would still be new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back