Bad habits??

-

Bigmacdak

I'll take the Duster.....
Reaction score
Any of you guys got any bad habits? I started dipping snuff in college because all my friends did it & I thought it was "cool". Boy was I wrong. I quit for 5 years & then started back 3 years ago when I went to work for Union Pacific RailRoad. About the only thing I can say about it is it keeps me awake after 12+ hours running a train. But now Im like a damn junky always needin' a dip. As I type this im enjoying a nice smooth dip of skoal, but I would imagine my teeth & gums are not getting the same satisfaction as I am......

& the wife says I snore as well....:-D

Ya, I smoke. I am up to a pack a day.
That and Mopars I just can't quit.
One I would like to the other, well I am Mopar for life.
What can I say.

Smoking, drinking and poor choices in women. LOL!

Were we seperated at birth? 8) Well, I dont drink much anymore, and I quit smoking a little more than a month ago for about the 20th time so the jury is still out if Im done for good. Bur poor choices in women, I think us guys that are in that group are stuck with that bad habit for life :-D

Smoking,drinking,Fishing when I could be mowing the yard or doing house work. Not getting out and getting my walk in every other day.
Skipping breakfast and eating after 8pm.
My wife said I should shave everyday but sorry hun!! the fish and animal
don't mind.

Mike, I always thought mowing the yard and doing housework were bad habits so Ive always avoided those things :cheers:

Does frequenting this forum count ? Just kidding.
Smoking is the only habit I have that is considered bad by others. It's my choise of poison.

Were we seperated at birth? 8) Well, I dont drink much anymore, and I quit smoking a little more than a month ago for about the 20th time so the jury is still out if Im done for good. Bur poor choices in women, I think us guys that are in that group are stuck with that bad habit for life :-D

LOL! Yeah, drinking is just for the weekends and not every weekend like when I was younger. I can get almost two days out of a pack of smokes too. I'm not looking forward to my next poor choice though....LOL! That's when the drinking and smoking get worse. :snakeman:

LOL! Yeah, drinking is just for the weekends and not every weekend like when I was younger. I can get almost two days out of a pack of smokes too. I'm not looking forward to my next poor choice though....LOL! That's when the drinking and smoking get worse. :snakeman:

I think I might be related to you guys, too...this is kinda spooky

:drinkers::drinkers::drinkers::drinkers::drinkers: :shaking2::shaking2::shaking2::shaking2::shaking2: :happy6::happy6::happy6::happy6::happy6:

Besides being a jerk, when ever a [stereo type] is driving slow in front of me I flip out,yell [there's [foul language] all over this site ] and proceed to throw handfuls of what ever [change nuts and bolts] at there car then swerve into them until they pull of the road all freaked out.
Another time one wouldn't turn right on a green with no cars coming so I just rammed him into the inter section, they don't have insurance so they never stop to claim anything.
Amazingly I have beaten 2 cases in court for wreckless driving.
But these things I quit doing about 5yrs ago except yelling and well, threre is that fight in the middle of the street at a stop light but nobody's perfect.lol

Bad habits are smoking,right and left-handed cigarettes,drink only on saturday only(now)and drag racing.Should have cut grass last night,went to the track instead.Tisk,Tisk.

Add me into the smoker category. LMAO @ PettyBlu right now (great answer). Chocolate milk is my beer after a tough day ... I get to irritate Billy not only by smoking, but by the sound of the spoon on the milk glass (gotta keep that Hershey's mixed in ya know).

3404spd, I'm going to go out on a long limb here and guess that you live in SoCal? Nothing like a lil road rage to make that commute fun, eh???

But you all already know I'm just a bad habit on two legs. :-D

My list for me=no bad habits
Wifes list for me:
Used to dip
messy
occasional cigar
racing
messy
hockey
tv
messy
drive too fast

Fast cars :burnout:

Faster women :sign10::downtown::sign12:

Oh, and the occasional :drinkers: or :drinkers::drinkers::drinkers: :shaking2::shaking2::shaking2: :puke::puke::puke:

Hookers ......
and blow

Kidding ....drinking and smoking ....now anyway ..back inthe day ..phew ...i cant even begin to remember

Temper and cursing.

You got me nailed there! I have tried to tone it down around the kids, but when I'm pissed, I tend to curse like a sailor. Unfortunately, they're usually the reason I'm pissed!!

I keep my drinking down to one night a week, and maybe at the football games on Sundays. Occasionally I'll burn a fatty when that one friend that we all have comes over.

Breathing is about the only thing I will cop to on a public forum and I almost beat that one a couple months back.

I drink, but its not really a bad habit. I also have a TERRIBLE temper and I curse; also, I procrastinate a bit.

My real bad habit is biting my nails. I can't even grow a nail past my finger before I chomp it off, usually when I'm nervous, bored, or driving long distances. No idea why I do it, but I can't stop

-
Back