Bad habits??

-
I haven't had a smoke in about 8 months now. After 15 years I just stopped for no reason and I still have a unopened pack in my glove box. I have tried to quit before and each time after about 2 days I would get so mad and violent that people would make me go have a smoke. I was told to go have a smoke or I was fired because I was being to mean to people when I was getting paid basicly to beat the crap out of people.
So now the only bad thing I do other than play with cars is get so shitty drunk that I puke all over myself and then don't do it again for 6 months. I woke up on my bathroom floor after one of our Halloween parties with a Mopar Muscle cover paper mached to my face with green barf. I peeled it off and there was a picture of a Duster on my face.

I guess I have a bad habit of yelling at strangers and teenagers when I see them do stupid stuff or anything that pisses me off.

Luckily, I've kicked the real bad ones.

I still have a drink or three every night. Gave up getting drunk though. OK, it might happen once in a blue moon :-D.

Still have the odd puff. Hey, I live in BC, we got the best here, might as well use it.

But my worst habit is probably road rage/temper. Twenty-five years of driving a service vehicle around Vancouver and Richmond will do that to ya. Richmond has a very large "racially challenged" population, as my fellow BC'ers can verify, and we all know how badly "they" drive :toothy10:.

Demon_Dan,

LOL!! The first time I read your post I didnt see the last part! I thought, well, at least he's honest!! :-D

2-3 beers every day and I smoke Black and Mild cigars. Drives my wife nuts but a mans gotta have something!

My one biggest single bad habit I had was dippin' skoal. I quit 5 months ago! Now my biggest single bad habit is over Eatin'!!!! Traded one for the other. I don't know what was the worst for my heart...... The nicotin or all the FAT that is going to be around my heart!!!!!

Oh, well..... got to die of something I guess.

Smoking Pom Pom cigars and drinking Labatt Genuine. Other than that I'm an angel.:toothy10:

I quit smoking a few months ago.

But I still fart a lot. I think it is a totally normal and acceptabel body function. But my girl thinks it is a bad habit.

what a bunch of men.

My bad habit is the prolific use of foul language and the repeated extension of my middle finger. If that isnt all lady like then you can #$@* off. LOL

Serious addiction to speed also.

~LL~

what a bunch of men.

My bad habit is the prolific use of foul language and the repeated extension of my middle finger. If that isnt all lady like then you can #$@* off. LOL

~LL~

You and 3404spdval have something in common then.lol

Cool lookin dog!

And I drool sometimes. Caught myself today standing in Walgreen's parking lot not even aware of cars about to run over me. This local guy has an A Model with a Blown Hemi in it. Everytime I see it, the same thing happens.

what a bunch of men.

~LL~

OH! So that's how it is huh? LOL, Oh! We can so hang! Ha ha ha ha

Well, I used to smoke .But I quit doing that when I found out I was gonna be a Momma, hubby earned his sainthood between my nicotine fits and hormones!
:angel8::blob6:

I still cuss, and occasionally drink, like an Irish sailor. :protest::drinkers:

I still drive way too fast. :burnout:

I'll always despise idiots on the freeway, and I ain't too shy to express my opinion about it neither!:finga:

I lived in the 70's, & survived the 80's...As for anything else I'll plead the Fifth Amendment.
:hippy2: :shaking2: :supz:

:-\"

-
Back