Bad Luck

-

BoredandStroked

Reaction score
This might as well be a sticky with all the posts I could have on this thread.

Anyone been having bad luck problems? I dont want to feel left out you know. I mean fuel pump went out in the truck Friday. Saturday I went to an auction and scored big on some things but lost the ceral box (still in the packet) baseball cards of many famous players worth very well over 1000s of dollars. Today I was late for work, and moms Chevy Suburban's 350 engine decided to blow an oil pan gasket and possibly a front main seal not to mention some other problems she talked about before I could take a look. Is the :twisted: out to get me or something?

well i went to my dads today because he called. a drunk driver sideswiped his truck last night and smashed into his 67 dart. pretty much totaling it. that was at 2 this morning. my dad chased the guy barefoot and threw him on the ground , but he fell too. when he got up the guy had started running again and my dad couldnt catch him. so the cops came and everything. well i guess at 6ish in the morning he was getting ready to go to work. i guess the smashed dart hadnt set in yet or something. before he left though, he noticed someone trying to break into a car on the street so my dad follwed him. the guy saw him and walked around the corner so my dad followed him some more. well the guy ended up walking around the block and going through my dads backyard and smashed a window in my dads house trying to break into the garage. well my dad caught this guy. he called the cops again and they came and arrested the guy. what kind of a morning is that? what a sick world. and he still has a better outlook on life than me. if i would have caught that guy all they would need to bring is a body bag.

I think I got you beat. First off it's my Birthday. Woo Frickin Hoo. Second I found out today that my chance of refinance to keep my house is screwed!! The market took a Fat Dump here just before I could ReFi my house. So with that happening my Payment will be double by Dec-Jan. As it is I am paycheck to paycheck. And I have yet been able to find a way of crapping $$. If anyone knows a way to crap $$ please let me know. All that I'm waiting for is someone to knock on the door and kick me in the nuts.

Man I feel sorry for you guys! Especially the Dad that got his 67 Dart totaled.Maybe it is not totaled maybe it can be fixed!And for the fellow that can't get his house refinanced well that is a total bummer! Please do not answer the door.

:wack:

wow those are some pretty bad stories, well when i was installing the engine into the cudas new engine bay, first off, the trans dipstick that i fixed previously leaked all over, then the waterpump finaly took a crap(all on initial startup) and i have no fuel, and weak spark, while removing the waterpump a stud broke off int he housing, this took a good day to get out, man it was hell, but its all fixed now besides the problem of oil blowing out the dipstick and the trans still leaking a lil

I'll answer the door. With a crazy frickin smile on my face. I started looking around at rentals. And they cost less than my house, are bigger, and have a friggin garage. I've been promised at least a 2 car just for me and my crap. This in the long run will be better for me and my family the way I see it. I can finally afford to do more things with them, and not have to get a second job to still hang on tooth and nail.

64dartwagon man i'm sorry to heir about the house having just bought our first house that just sucks. as for the kick in the nuts careful what you ask for.
oh and for what it's worth Happy Birthday

slantscamp i have to agrea with ya about the body bag thing your dad has more self control than i would

as some one once said in a song "don't let the bas##rds get you down"

-
Back