BAD MEMBER ALERT...Gouivel !!!! DAVID SHAW

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

superdart426

Banned
Reaction score
bought some parts for my 66 dart vert and sent the money...he rec'd the money and never shipped them..a week went by no response and no returns to pm's.After another week i received my money back..he sold the parts out from under me..NOT HAPPY I NEEDED THE PARTS MORE THAN THE MONEY.. NOT A NICE GUY..DON'T DEAL WITH GOUIVEL,,AKA DAVID SHAW:joker::joker:

Sorry to hear this Bob. Like Asa asked what parts were they?

Yup at least you got the money back. I feel real bad for the guy that got screwed out of 8500 from Canada.

Have you tried other members here to find your parts? I know Keith was parting out a 4 door Valiant

bought some parts and sent the money...After another week i received my money back..he sold the parts out from under me..

I know how you feel. That story sounds kinda familiar to me.... :-({|= :binky:

Ya got your money back! What's the problem? He probably sold it for more money. Ya can't blame him for getting a better price than you gave. Should have sent your money faster;)!

It is a jerk move but it happens a lot. I finally talked my dad into buying a dart and we drove up to colombus to look at it but the guy failed to call us and say that he had sold the car before we got there haha. Its water under the bridge.

Lets supposed you didn't get your money back, what's the problem?

I totally agree with RumbleFish...

That's great you got the money back but it's still a dickhead move. If he was offered more money, you should have been allowed to match or beat it. IMO

You got your money back, that is awesome. I don't know what the problem is? I didn't get my $8500 back from rip off artist quick77rt.

First of all a man is only as good as his word. You agreed on a price , and it's done. Someone offers you more money, that's too bad you should of asked more for it . As for the guy that lost $8500 I would be on a plane at that f@"kers door with a gun getting my money back. Or dude would never rip anyone off again. Too much of this goes on because people think nothing will happen to th if they rip people off.

First of all a man is only as good as his word. You agreed on a price , and it's done. Someone offers you more money, that's too bad you should of asked more for it . As for the guy that lost $8500 I would be on a plane at that f@"kers door with a gun getting my money back. Or dude would never rip anyone off again. Too much of this goes on because people think nothing will happen to th if they rip people off.

I agree with this 110% I can't believe there are so many out there that don't keep their word, or would go back on their word just to get a few more $$$. People who do that isn't anymore trust worthy, or less of a piece of **** than the ones who take your money and run.

I've made a lot of deals that I was later offered more for, but I didn't take it, you stick with the deal you already made. I guess some just don't have a conscience.

I wouldn't have called him a bad member here.
He returned your money, so i don't think you should be so harsh.
It was an ignorant thing to do, selling the parts out from under you after you agreed on a deal and you sent the money.
''Bad Member Alert'' .....no.
''Be Cautious when dealing with this Member''.......yes.
JMHO.

That also happens on Ebay when you cut a deal on 4 speed parts to get a guy to end an auction early. Big deal no money is lost.

I've seen guys that actually buy parts from other members here & re-list them asking more than 2x what they are worth to make a buck. Is that any worse? I don't know how long the deal took to get it done or how long he waited for payment (I'm not implying anything here- just saying) but maybe another offer came & he didn't think there was a deal anymore. I personally would have contacted the 1st buyer & let him know before. Communication is key. At least the money was returned.

No offense but I don't agree with flaming a member like this. Gouviel lost his storage and had to sell his a-body project he put a lot of work in, try to see it from his side too.

What part do you need?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back