bad news about block

-
don't worry guys, this was from a previous life full of alcohol, poor taste, slow cars, and cheap women

Whats the list look like now ?

full of alcohol, poor taste, Fast cars, and cheap women ?

:mrgreen:

You dog!! :shock:

Much like you it includes...

Mucho Alcohol, Grrrreat Taste (Frosted Flakes), Extremely Fast (looking) cars, and a Beautiful Wife and 2 kids (all girls, considered expensive women).

And no Mullet.

snowymountainman said:

(Frosted Flakes), Extremely Fast (looking) cars, And no Mullet.

Same here but 1 wife and 1 son.

AdamR said:
snowymountainman said:

(Frosted Flakes), Extremely Fast (looking) cars, And no Mullet.

Same here but 1 wife and 1 son.

Got you all beat.
2 wives (one ex), 4 kids ( two boys, two girls) and one on the way. No mullet (hair is fading) Lots of coffee (no frosted flakes) to keep up with it all.

2 wives (one ex), 4 kids ( two boys, two girls) and one on the way. No mullet (hair is fading) Lots of coffee (no frosted flakes) to keep up with it all.

well obviously (one ex) wive...otherwise you would be the MAN!!!......then i would of asked if you were from Waco texas and if your last name was Koreshe................. :shaking2: C

I went through two blocks hot tanks etc. before i found one that would work. However the shop i used ate the bore charges.

You guy's are rookie's! :wink:

Try 2 wifies, (1 ex), 6 kids, (4 girls, 2 boys), long hair (grey), 3 cats, 5 grand kids and every bird that the wife can attract to the bird feeder. :eye: :eye:

Finally getting to build my Demon. priceless

No wonder I like my beer. :drunken: :drunken: :drunken:

Jack

-
Back